TRESemmé® Botanique Nourish & Replenish Hydration Masque Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 2162 in Hair Care

October 21, 2016

Bon rapport qualité prix. Le masque sent tellement bon dans mes cheveux.procure beaucoup d'hydratation sur mes pointes plus sèches. Bon produit à avoir chez soi.

September 14, 2016

After trying and loving the TRESemmé® Botanique Nourish & Replenish Hydrating Mist, I decided to give this TRESemmé® Botanique Nourish & Replenish Hydration Masque a chance and I'm so happy I did. It doesn't go on clumpy, it has a really nice scent and it makes my hair feel amazing without any excess weight. Win win for me!!

September 14, 2016

Great product, leaves hair manageable, light and Fresh! Very pleasant smell. I only use it once in a while, using it daily will leave hair feeling oily. I recommend it for sure.

September 13, 2016

Perfect for people with thick, frizzy and dry hair! I use this on my dead hair and it works wonders! It's affordable too. Use small amounts and not too much though! 10/10

September 12, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this masque. I have extremely dry and frizzy hair. I leave this masque in for about 5 minutes and it works wonders! |I would highly recommend this masque for anyone with uncontrollable frizz!

September 12, 2016

This is a great product if you have very dry damaged hair as I do. I kept mine on overnight in a bag wrapped in a towel and let me tell you I had a very good shiny hair day the next day. Great price too!

September 09, 2016

this hair mas nourishes and hydrates your hair. the aroma from this is so nice it fills the whole room..my hair is soft and has added bounce and shine when i use this...i only use once every couple weeks to boost my hairs hydration!!!

September 08, 2016

Overall I really enjoyed this product. The smell was really good and the way it made my hair felt was great too. I was concerned it might make my hair greasy afterwards but I was surprised it didn't at all. Not something to use if you want to do a quick wash/condition. Leave it it for the time
Mentioned for best results. Overall great product for drugstore brand.

September 06, 2016

I love coconut so I needed to try this. For a drugstore product it wasn't bad. It made my hair feel soft and no tangles. It smelt great. I would recommend to put on a shower cap to help the product penetrate your hair shaft quicker if you are in a rush. Overall good product.

September 05, 2016

Yet another wonderful hydrating mask that resume. My purchases after purchasing my last hair mask from Tresemme and I was super happy with it and they pick this one up once again at a Walmart and gave it a try and it definitely did not leave me down I would recommend trying it and left my hair feeling nice and soft and prevented it from getting super busy throughout the day time I've been using it once a week