TRESemmé® Climate Control Climate Protection Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 539 in Conditioner

October 25, 2016

This conditioner works well especially in the winter when my hair seems to be more frizzy or puffy than in other seasons
It really helps with frizz control .

October 24, 2016

J'aime bien ce produit, il aide mes cheveux à se protéger contre tous types d'agression externe tel que le soleil, le froid et le vent. Toutes ces choses peuvent rendre notre cheveux abîmés, mais grace à ce revitalisant, ce n'est plus un problème.

October 24, 2016

Great conditioner. It Works well. It's Easy to use. Good price. Available at most stores. May hair feels very soft after using it without causing frizz..

October 24, 2016

It's ok, but I didn't really find it protecting my hair from frizz much in summer. It's great value and left my hair soft, but as with many Tresemme products I've tried, my hair went greasy very quickly with this. Probably won't be my go to conditioner once I've finished my sample.

October 22, 2016

My hair is naturally dry and after I wash it with no conditioner it gets dry and frizzy. After using this product my hair became perfectly soft & silky and extremely shiny with a boost of moisture. I wash my hair every 2-3 days and I go through the bottles quite quickly. Like I said above this conditioner works very well on dry, damaged and curly hair. Other cheap conditioners don't protect it as well as tresemme. This is a great value conditioner that I will buy again when I run out, eventually.

October 22, 2016

I have tried almost all the varieties of TRESemme and love most. I was going to a very humid climate and thought this would control my frizz but unfortunately, although a very nice conditioner, it didn't stop the frizz from setting in

October 22, 2016

One of my favourite conditioners to buy. We have hard water in our town that can easily leave hair frizzy in the winter months. This conditioner is great at keeping my hair smooth.

October 21, 2016

J aime le format de la bouteille ,format qui dure longtemps efficace , lisse les cheveux et les rends tres doux , enleve les frisotis , odeur agréable

October 21, 2016

Well what can I say.. Totally impressed! With the fast change of weather my hair usually has issues with frizziness, dryness but this conditioner did the trick. It left my hair conditioned, soft, smooth, and controlled. Good product overall- great price too!

October 20, 2016

I found this product kept my hair under control very well, in the hot weather it kept my hair from showing any sign of friz and kept it straight all day