TRESemmé® Climate Control Mousse Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 2307 in Hair Care

October 23, 2016

tresemme climate control mousse is great! helps with the frizz in the summer and keeps my crazy hair in place. i would buy again its great and smells good

October 21, 2016

TRESemmé® Climate Control Mousse lured me in by the name! I love it, with frizzy hair you need climate control (against rainy humid weather that wrecks your do) - this worked for my thick, but wavy hair.

October 21, 2016

J'utilise cette mousse de TRESemmé depuis un bon moment déjà et je ne pourrais m'en passer. J'ai les cheveux tellement bouclé, mais avec cette mousse les boucles sont belles et sembles beaucoup plus soyeuse au toucher. Effet très naturel, tellement qu'on pense souvent que je n'ai mis aucun produit.

October 21, 2016

I have curly red hair and have issues with many products not living up to their claims. I actually use several TRESemme products and find quality is great. This mousse got me through the humid New Brunswick summer and I definitely plan on staying with it.

October 20, 2016

This is an amazing mousse. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy and doesn't leave any residue flakes once it dries. This actually lets my curls stay in hold day and gives them a nice smooth appearance! Love this product!

October 20, 2016

I have very fine, limp hair so I was very impressed when trying this product. TRESemmé® Climate Control Mousse left my hair full, shiny and static-free...I highly recommend it!

October 19, 2016

I use this product daily..just need a little and keeps my hair looking great all day...it has a wonderful scent as well..it is one of my favourite products

October 19, 2016

I love this mousse especially in the summer. Most mousse usually deflats my hair in humidity but i find this one works great..also good in damp weathe too.

October 19, 2016

This mousse is great for any weather type it works great and keeps hair in place! Love this stuff I always use it after a shower when my hair is wet for best results! Totally worth it and cheap!

October 19, 2016

My hair doesn't take products very well. If I apply too much, my hair will get weight down and go flat. Didn't happen with this product. I like applying this on days where I don't want to straighten my hair but I want to look presentable. It works great and smoothes out any frizz.