TRESemmé® Colour Revitalize Protection Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 969 in Shampoo

December 31, 2016

I have found this to be just as effective as the brand I was using from the salon. My hair colour stays vibrant and my hair shines. This, along with the colour protect conditioner, has helped me keep my hair in such a healthy condition that my hairdresser has advised me to continue using it!

October 19, 2016

Tresemme provides a quality product without breaking the bank! The smell is fantastic and the shampoo leaves your hair feeling clean and smelling fresh!

October 19, 2016

Ive used this shampoo quite a few times now and I don't have anything bad to say about it. it made my hair feel soft and fresh. also loved the smell of the shampoo. its a great quality shampoo, for a less expensive price!

September 30, 2016

I got this in a sample packet. Great price for the amount of product you get (checked the price in store), I am just unsure if it really made anything of a difference on my hair. I think I would need to use it a few more times to see if it really works or not.

September 29, 2016

This shampoo has done wonders for my hair. I dye my hair often and I feel this shampoo protects it keeps restore it back to life after the damage of an at home she job. I always seem to buy it on sale and I find coupons online for the shampoo so it's a win win !

September 29, 2016

Good shampoo to use when you have colour treated hair, price point is good if your looking for salon quality but not at salon prices. The large bottles are great because they always last longer.

September 29, 2016

I like the Tresemme line. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. The price point is definitely a good thing very reasonable and the quality is excellent. I like the large bottle as do not have to replace as frequently and with dry color treated hair, it leaves my hair feeling great. The fragrance is light without being overpowering.

0.5/5

September 29, 2016

Ive seen great reviews about this but I don't know why. I don't have much to say about this product other than it didnt work and i wish i could've gotten my money back. :(

September 27, 2016

Produit pour cheveux colorés abordables. Protège bien la couleur et laisse les cheveux lisses et doux. Hydrate les cheveux en douceur. Pour usage quotidien.

September 27, 2016

I have coloured hair, and this shampoo is definitely one I use quite often. It makes my hair very soft and shiny, and leaves it smelling wonderful! Tresemee never fails to disappoint me, and I will keep buying this shampoo as long as I keep dying my hair. It is cheap and comes with a lot as well! I love it! I got mine at Walmart, but you can find them at almost any retailer (Walmart, trade secrets, target, hair salons, etc.)