TRESemmé® Curl Defining Spray Gel Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 23, 2016

I have naturally wavy hair and have friend a ton of product to keep my hair wavy after a shower without styling it. I use this and other spray gels by spraying all over them scrunching my hair up. This works pretty well but tends to fall flat later in the day so it's good but not the best.

October 22, 2016

Hey ladies, this product is awesome. my hair never stays curled.... but put a dab of this on wet hair and watch the magic happen. this truly works wonders. every lady should have this in their collection

October 22, 2016

personally didn't like this product to much it made it feel a bit to heavy and my hair already weights a lot. it didn't make my curls look any better to

October 21, 2016

I love most Tresseme products but this one was definitely not a favorite. I prefer the mousse in this same line, as the spray gel didn't provide a smooth finish leaves more of a crunchy texture behind.

October 21, 2016

I am obsessed with this product!! It takes my mediocre curls and makes them fabulous ringlets bouncing on my noggin! I recently cut my hair short for the first time in ages and this product made it so I stopped blowdrying my hair! Amazing!

October 21, 2016

As a curly haired girl I am always looking for new products to test out and this spray impressed me! I applied it to my hair after towel drying then styled and it left my curls feeling soft, smooth and looking shiny. Totally recommended

October 20, 2016

I like smell. and the volume and texture . the package is all right. The weight is good. The price is right.The colouring of the bottle is good. I will share will family and friends.

October 20, 2016

I have naturally wavyish hair and sometimes like to add product to keep my curls more defined. I tried this Tresemme Curl Defining Spray Gel for the first time, and thought it worked fairly well. It did leave my hair a bit greasy and hard the first time, but the second time I used a bit less product and my hair looked fine. It kept my curls in tact longer than not using any product which was good. The price was a bit higher than what I usually pay for an everyday hair product, but I felt that the results were worth it.

October 20, 2016

i use this from time to time to make my hair go from normal wave to defining my waves/curls. I spritz it on when my hair is still wet and use the defuser attachment on my hair dryer. It works well for maintaining my curls throughout the whole day. I will even just spray it on my wet hair, tussle it a bit a leave it as it and it helps controls the frizz that comes with wavy/curly hair. The cost doesn't break the bank either.

October 19, 2016

Works well I just thought it left my hair feeling a little bit more sticky than usual but defines curls well and looks well overall in my hair. I like it