TRESemmé® Extra Firm Control Extra Hold Mousse Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 24, 2016

Bonne odeur, tient bien dans les cheveux un point moins apprécié c'est qu'il fesait de petite flocon dans mes cheveux! il devenait sec et on pouvait le remarquer par la suite..

October 24, 2016

This TRESemme Extra Firm Control Extra Hold Mousse is perfect for days/nights when I curl my hair. It holds my curls all day and it doesn't feel sticky or gross. Would recommend this.

October 24, 2016

I didn't like this one. Left my hair very sticky and rough (maybe I used too much, but it did this everytime no matter what). I also found the scent to be a bit cloying. Perhaps it works better when styling with hot tools rather than allowing to dry naturally.

October 21, 2016

With having thin hair I need to use the TRESemme mousse to give me the extra volume and with the combination of the TRESemme hair spray my hair holds all day..

October 20, 2016

There are days when I am in such a hurry to get out the door - to work and look great, that I admit, it's all about dry shampoo, tease and TRESemmé® Extra Firm Control Extra Hold Mousse to get my "rat's nest' hair into a sleek, smooth looking french knot. This works everytime! It adds firm control which is exactly what I want! It is not heavily scented, but I wish it was even less, since I wear my own perfume, don't need it in my hair... It adds shine and although its a pill to brush out, it washes out beautifully.

October 20, 2016

I LOVE THIS MOUSSE! Makes your hair smell nice, feels soft and weightless. When you need something easy and quick after washing hair and on the go, a busy mom, or busy person, this is the go to product! Never fails.

October 20, 2016

I have very curly hair that seems to be untameable in any weather conditions. TRESemme Extra Firm mousse is the only mousse i use and consider buying that will actually hold my hair in the humidity, wind, and rain. It's still not perfect, but compared to all other mousses I've tried, it does the job.

October 19, 2016

I have tried other brands of mousse but this is the one I return to all the time. I usually end up castigating myself for trying another brand just because it may be less expensive. The worst part is that I am compelled to use the inferior mousse until the can is empty and my poor hair pays the price!

October 19, 2016

I like to use this product when I'm curling my hair. It gives a nice firm hold but doesn't make your hair to crispy like a lot of other mousses. It's long lasting to so if I use it in the morning my curls are still in place at the end of the night.

October 19, 2016

this product worked great at helping to keep your style going . It had a clean smell that was nice. Also it is super easy to use and does not weigh down hair. I use this product every day I would recommend this product