TRESemmé® Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 540 in Conditioner

November 14, 2016

This worked. Was a bit too heavy for my hair, but my sister-inlaws hair loved it! If you tend to get greasey hair, this may not be your best bet. I just need to wash every day

October 24, 2016

When I curl my hair, I use a lot of hair spray and pins and it feels so damaged. However, this TRESemme Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Conditioner is the problem solver. It de-tangles my hair make it feel soft and silky.

October 24, 2016

This conditioner is great! It helps to make my dry curly hair soft and manageable. Gives my hair great slip making it easier to comb through and deal with. I would definitely recommend this product!

October 22, 2016

Mon super produit.Le conditionneur revitalise, hydrate ,discipline ,parfume,dompte et rend la chevelure souple brillante et facile a coiffer.Le coût des produits TRESemmé est abordable.Mon produit chou-chou.

October 22, 2016

J'ai l'impression après avoir utilisé ce revitalisant, qu'il donne à mes boucles une apparence beaucoup plus soignée. Mes cheveux ont l'air moins mêlé et j'ai l'air d'avoir prit le temps de les coiffé légèrement sans l'avoir fait. Parfait pour quand on veut avoir de belles boucles avec les cheveux détachés.

October 21, 2016

This is a great conditioner that softens my naturally curly dry frizzy hair leaving them silky smooth and very manageable it's very effective always at a great price I would recommend this product to anyone

1.5/5

October 20, 2016

Good price, but didn't work well with my curly/wavy hair like many of the Tresemme products I've tried. I wouldn't buy this again after trying the sample, as it left my hair greasy and limp.

October 19, 2016

This is the best conditioner ever made it protects your hair and great for the most curly tangles and my daughter's love it.Thats all I buy for my house we have very curly hair.Its worth every penny.

October 19, 2016

This conditioner is totally the bomb I absolutely love the way my hair fills after i use it! My opinion its the best! This one I always keep at my house! Two thumbs up

October 19, 2016

I have naturally curly hair and found this conditioner to work great along side it's counter part shampoo. It left my hair tangle free bouncy shiny and healthy. Without the weighted down feeling. Loved this conditioner it has very good value and is comparable to salon products. The price you cannt beat! It's affordable for anyone and comes in a big size. I would highly recommend this to anyone with curly hair it helps to define the curls. Love this conditioner!