TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 113 in Dry Shampoo

Transform lifeless, limp hair into clean, fresh hair using TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo. This shampoo removes odour and oil while injecting volume. Maintain your hair colour with less washing, and cleans the hair without water anytime. The TRESemme Fresh Start Dry shampoo includes mineral clay and citrus.

March 15, 2017

love this product, i definitely recommend if you don't like washing your hair every day! Has a fresh clean sent & doesn't put much build up onto your scalp. Love it

March 08, 2017

J'ai reçu ce shampooing sec en échantillons. Globalement, il ne fait pas un mauvais travail. Il redonne un peu de volume et de brillance aux cheveux. Par contre, je ne l'utiliserais pas pour sauter un lavage de cheveux. Je l'utilise seulement entre les lavages, car il rend les cheveux plus gras.

March 02, 2017

I have 2 of these at home... One for my daughter and one for myself. As a busy working single mom , mornings can be hectic... So we don't always have time for a glorious hot shower. This is where the dry shampoo comes in. My daughter has the hormone surge going on..This dry shampoo really helps with oil control on a non shower day.
    For me , it freshens up my hair and restores the bounce.
    It's effortless to use... Just like hairspray. Just make sure you keep it 8-12 inches from roots or it will look like you have gray hair and massage it in..
    It's a time saver for sure.

February 28, 2017

I have tried a few dry shampoos. I wash my hair every morning, but I have very oily hair, so often I will need a refresher before evening plans. I am not a huge fan of this one. It is okay, but I don't like the texture it makes my hair, it leaves a white cast, and I just don't find it works great on the oil. I know several people who swear by it, but it just doesn't work the way I would want it to.

February 28, 2017

I have been using this product for some time and really like it. it doesn't leave any residue on hair and smells nice. definitely recommend. will continue to buy until another new product comes out as i have used several dry shampoos before!

February 27, 2017

I have this in my gym bag for a quick freshening routine when I don't have time for a full shower and shampoo after a workout. It works well enough to get me through to the end of the day but I wouldn't use it regularly. It does make my hair feel heavy if I use too much but then it's greasy and sweaty if I don't use enough, there's a very fine line. It also is difficult to get it to absorb without brushing it out so if I forget to pack my brush I'm stuck with white residue on my roots which is definitely not flattering!

January 21, 2017

I decided to try this product because it was on sale at Shoppers for $3.99
    I was extremely disappointed! This product smells very strongly like chemicals - and the smell does not go away after you apply it to your hair. I used some before picking my mom up for lunch, and the entire time we were in my car she kept asking me "what is that terrible smell?"
    I have dark hair, and I had a hard time blending in this product as it is WHITE. It is also VERY sticky. This stuff did not seem to soak up any oil and actually left my roots looking greasier. They were also so very sticky that I couldn't do much with my hair - it even remained sticky when I got into the shower to try to wash it out! Yuck.
    I wouldn't recommend this product, I will be sticking with my Batiste in the future.

January 13, 2017

This dry shampoo is perfect solution for ladies who have colored hair that don't want to wash there hair everyday. It sucks up all the excess oil in your hair and leaves your hair looking fresh and clean. It has a great smell as most you can smell all the chemicals but this product does not. It is a little expensive but definitely worth it. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

0.5/5

January 07, 2017

I have tried a few dry shampoos and I have to say this is one of the worst that I have every used! If anything your hair feels worse after using this it makes your hair feel like an oil pit and goodluck trying to style your hair afterwards!!!

January 05, 2017

I like the Fresh Start volumizing dry shampoo for the days when I don't wash my hair (usually every other day). It's fresh scent that the mineral clay and citrus provide is quite nice and I really feel that it provides a boost to my limp hair after I finish spraying it!