TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 105 in Dry Shampoo

Transform lifeless, limp hair into clean, fresh hair using TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo. This shampoo removes odour and oil while injecting volume. Maintain your hair colour with less washing, and cleans the hair without water anytime. The TRESemme Fresh Start Dry shampoo includes mineral clay and citrus.

January 21, 2017

I decided to try this product because it was on sale at Shoppers for $3.99
    I was extremely disappointed! This product smells very strongly like chemicals - and the smell does not go away after you apply it to your hair. I used some before picking my mom up for lunch, and the entire time we were in my car she kept asking me "what is that terrible smell?"
    I have dark hair, and I had a hard time blending in this product as it is WHITE. It is also VERY sticky. This stuff did not seem to soak up any oil and actually left my roots looking greasier. They were also so very sticky that I couldn't do much with my hair - it even remained sticky when I got into the shower to try to wash it out! Yuck.
    I wouldn't recommend this product, I will be sticking with my Batiste in the future.

January 13, 2017

This dry shampoo is perfect solution for ladies who have colored hair that don't want to wash there hair everyday. It sucks up all the excess oil in your hair and leaves your hair looking fresh and clean. It has a great smell as most you can smell all the chemicals but this product does not. It is a little expensive but definitely worth it. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

0.5/5

January 07, 2017

I have tried a few dry shampoos and I have to say this is one of the worst that I have every used! If anything your hair feels worse after using this it makes your hair feel like an oil pit and goodluck trying to style your hair afterwards!!!

January 05, 2017

I like the Fresh Start volumizing dry shampoo for the days when I don't wash my hair (usually every other day). It's fresh scent that the mineral clay and citrus provide is quite nice and I really feel that it provides a boost to my limp hair after I finish spraying it!

October 18, 2016

This is the worst dry shampoo ever my hair it will make my hair look even more grease then it was , not worth the money at all worse product and you have this horrible film left on ur hair

October 13, 2016

This product works well for my bangs to keep them fluffy and not oily as the day progresses. It's also great for adding extra volume. Since I have black hair, unfortunately at times the white dry shampoo is visible and requires me to really rub it on or wipe it off with a towel so it's not visible. It's on the more affordable end of dry shampoo hair products.

October 07, 2016

I will not be buying this product again. Not only did it not absorb any oil, but it left a white residue. The price is cheap, but considering how ineffective it is, that's not surprising.

October 05, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé le shampoing sec . Il laisse mes cheveux très blanc et avec pleins de résidus impossible à faire partir des cheveux. C'est pas un produit pour moi.

October 05, 2016

As I try to extend my shampooed hair I often use dry shampoo in between. I have not found anyone that works as well as Tresemme for the price. I do find it can only be used the day before I shampoo again as I can feel a build up in my hair but it definately helps me get through an extra day.

October 03, 2016

This product works but it can leave a white aspect to the hair. I must brush my hair a lot to give it a good aspect. I like the fact that I don't have to wash my hair When I'm very busy