TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

Transform lifeless, limp hair into clean, fresh hair using TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo. This shampoo removes odour and oil while injecting volume. Maintain your hair colour with less washing, and cleans the hair without water anytime. The TRESemme Fresh Start Dry shampoo includes mineral clay and citrus.

October 18, 2016

This is the worst dry shampoo ever my hair it will make my hair look even more grease then it was , not worth the money at all worse product and you have this horrible film left on ur hair

October 13, 2016

This product works well for my bangs to keep them fluffy and not oily as the day progresses. It's also great for adding extra volume. Since I have black hair, unfortunately at times the white dry shampoo is visible and requires me to really rub it on or wipe it off with a towel so it's not visible. It's on the more affordable end of dry shampoo hair products.

October 07, 2016

I will not be buying this product again. Not only did it not absorb any oil, but it left a white residue. The price is cheap, but considering how ineffective it is, that's not surprising.

October 05, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé le shampoing sec . Il laisse mes cheveux très blanc et avec pleins de résidus impossible à faire partir des cheveux. C'est pas un produit pour moi.

October 05, 2016

As I try to extend my shampooed hair I often use dry shampoo in between. I have not found anyone that works as well as Tresemme for the price. I do find it can only be used the day before I shampoo again as I can feel a build up in my hair but it definately helps me get through an extra day.

October 03, 2016

This product works but it can leave a white aspect to the hair. I must brush my hair a lot to give it a good aspect. I like the fact that I don't have to wash my hair When I'm very busy

September 28, 2016

Smells nice and does absorb oils in hair, only downfall is if you use to much your hair turns white!
You have to spray it not too close to your scalp or hair as it does turn your hair a greyish white.
It does absorb any smells and oils but does make your hair feel a bit stiff and dry

September 20, 2016

This product is great for a quick fix between washes. Removes the excess grease without leaving that powdery unwashed look. Takes only a minute to apply. Also smells great!

September 18, 2016

I had heard good things about this product and was excited to try it as I have fine hair that tends to get oily at the end of the day, but I could not even tell that I had used it. My hair still looked greasy and flat.

September 17, 2016

This dry shampoo is a great price point. I do find that the first day that I use it I have to use a little more dry shampoo than what I would with other brands, but for the price I don't mind going through the bottle just a little bit quicker. Just make sure you let it dry until you can see the white in your hair, that's when it is most effective. If you try to blend it through your hair before this it does not work as well.

Neuven added a new review for