TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 2311 in Hair Care

March 05, 2017

I like this product. I use heat on my hair basically everyday, so I like knowing i'm using a product that is going to protect my hair. I like the smell of this too, it's not a strong "hair product" smell. It's a light fresh smell. It makes my hair silky and protects it ! The price isn't outrageous either which is nice !

October 31, 2016

Works great. Doesn't smell bad and I like feeling like I have some extra help to tame my curls on the rare occasion that I straighten. One of the few Tresemme products that actually seems to work well with my short curly/wavy hair!

October 19, 2016

Although I am usually one to use a hair serum on my hair for flat ironing, I opted to try this spray on flat ironing spray by Tresemme, and I was impressed at how well this worked to achieve flat as can be hair that held up all day.

I would totally recommend this product!

October 19, 2016

I love this product to help me finish off my smooth, frizz-free look with my long hair. Not much is needed to get a salon type finish at home. Excellent product!

October 19, 2016

Product smells great and works well for a drug store product. My hair is pretty thin and straight to begin with but still want the extra protection of heat. I do recommend for the value and if you have similar hair to mine. Not sure how it will work with thick course hair but thin hair should give it a try:)

October 19, 2016

I have used this spray a few times and I must say that it does got rid of frizzy hair right before I flat iron my hair ! It also makes it super smooth and soft i really love the results after I use this spray along with my flat iron ! My hair is simply beautiful ! Totally worth every penny !

October 19, 2016

Love this spray. I have naturally curly hair and I straighten it all the time. With this spray I never have any frizz or fly aways. Leaves my hair feeling soft and silky

October 19, 2016

I am super guilty of using my flat iron way more than I should. TRESemme offers an amazing smoothing spray that is perfect for people like me. The smoothing spray works perfectly and makes my hair looks almost naturally straight without all the damage my hair would endure without the product. The price is affordable and it compliments my hair routine!

October 19, 2016

This is my favorite heat protectant ever! I have been using it since I was in high school. It makes my hair super smooth and I know it actually protects my hair because I never get split ends and my hair has never looked damaged from heat.

October 19, 2016

I have always been hesitant using my flat iron for the risk of breaking my tips off and ruining my hair. I tried this product and I love it. I have ease now flat ironing my hair