TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Frizz-Free Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 134 in Hairspray

October 31, 2016

This does work well as a standard hairspray, but the kicker is the scent. If you're scent sensitive avoid this product as the smell is extremely intense to the point of unpleasantness.

October 24, 2016

Totally love this hairspray! It's easily one of my top hair products, it worked very well- leaving my hair soft, de-frizzed, and it smelled good as well. The price was quite affordable as well. Highly recommended.

October 22, 2016

J'ai acheter ce produit pour compléter la gamme de produit keratine smooth que j'avais déjà à la maison, j'avais besoin d'un fixatif donc j'ai essayé celui-ci. Il a une bonne tenue, laisse une belle texture, un fini brillant et ne laisse aucun frisottis sortir peu importe la température.

October 21, 2016

Très bon produit pour completer la gamme "keratin". À utiliser avec le shampooing et le revitalisant de la même gamme et ça assure des cheveux lisses soyeux et d'apparence saine.

October 21, 2016

J,adoooorrreeee ce produit il est simplement génial. Je vous le recommande de tout mon coeur. Je ne vais plus jamais essayer de chercher autre chose j'ai enfin trouver le bon.

October 21, 2016

Je suis une adapte des produits pour cheveux TRESemmé et j'aprécie la gamme Kératine Smooth qui procure brillance et douceur à la chevelure. J'aime bien ce fixatif qui permet de garder en place notre coiffure sans à avoir à en ajouter dans la journée. Tient bien sans effet collant. Idéal pour les journées à haut taux d'humidité car éloigne les frisottis.

October 19, 2016

I had to go to a wedding so i bought this hair spray but wow it was expensive and seemed to go on really strong smelling. I did find it kept my hair in place but it was smelling so bad.

October 16, 2016

Love Love LOVE this hairspray! I have crazy baby hairs and this is my saving grave. It does a great job taming those annoying little hairs and it last pretty much the entire day. It's my new go to product for sure. I've used tresseme hair spray for a long time but just recently tried this product and I was not disappointed. It doesn't make my 'already heavy hair' any heavier which is a bonus. Of course I only buy it when it's on sale though ;)

October 14, 2016

It is indeed frizz free but it did not hold my hair. So i use another hairspray first for hold then finish with this one to get a satisfying result. It's more like a finishing spray than a hold spray.

October 12, 2016

i love using this new hairspray it is my favourite and i dont think any other one will beat it for a very very long time , since my hair is veery frizzy and it doesnt loook that way one bit once i use this product