TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 2203 in Hair Care

The TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum helps to eliminate frizz and seals in shine for a polished, smooth look.

December 26, 2016

My hair is long, thin, dyed, and lacks life without help. I use 6 sprays throughout my hair after towel drying, and brush it in. It also acts as a detangler in my hair, which is nice because I don't have to use multiple products this way.

I'm able to either just leave my hair to dry naturally, or blow dry it without any additional products required to make my hair look nice.

The scent is light and fresh – and not overbearing.

Overall, it definitely helps keep my hair looking healthier and gives it some shine and oomph that it deserves without leaving an oily residue or making my hair lanky.

It's a must have for my hair!

November 09, 2016

J'aime tellement ce sérum. Il n'est pas cher du tout pour un résultat incroyable. Il rend les cheveux super doux et soyeux ayant vraiment l'air en santé. Je le recommande fortement!

September 29, 2016

Petit prix et le produit fonctionne quand même bien dans les cheveux. Mes cheveux sont plis lisses et brillants avec le sérum de tre semmé. pour le prix il en vaut la peine.

September 12, 2016

Not a super expensive product but works well. I think it smells nice and it feels good in my hair. It helps to tame my ends but I find it doesn't prevent all over frizziness.

August 30, 2016

This Infusing Serum is pretty good! I have a problem with my ends going frizzy so I apply this to my ends and style and it does a really good job of keeping the frizz under control for most of the day. I love the smell of it! It's an average priced serum but if it works then it's well worth it!

July 17, 2016

I have fine hair that frizzes up in the heat and humidity. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum keeps my hair smooth and styled, even when on a rainy day. It is my go to smoothing serum!

July 16, 2016

This serum is really good especially considering the price!
    My hair felt smooth, and was really shiny. And it even help kept my wavy hair straight for the day!

July 16, 2016

This serum works great on my hair. Makes it feel smooth and silky at a fraction of the cost of professional keratin treatment. Love it and will be buying again.

1.5/5

July 16, 2016

I find it's expensive and does not work it seemed to actually damage my hair more.it made my hair state like.when I first put it on it was oily then started feeling like straw

July 15, 2016

Tresemme keratin rocks leaves my hair soft smooth and shiny ! I have bought for the last year . Super impressed