TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 541 in Conditioner

November 14, 2016

IT's a bit too heavy for me. My hair doesn't like stuff sticking around in it. It was decent, but didn't flow as nice as I'd like. A little too drab.

October 24, 2016

J'aime bien les produits de cette gamme, ils sont efficaces sur mes cheveux en leur donnant un boost de nutriment à l'aide de la keratine qu'il contient. En plus, il m'aide à avoir les cheveux plus soyeux et lustré.

October 22, 2016

I enjoy how this product makes my hair feel after using it. It has a pleasant subtle scent and a thick consistency. I also like the amount of product that is in each bottle as even with my extra long hair it lasts me awhile before I have to purchase conditioner again. I would repurchase this product.

October 22, 2016

This is an amazing conditioner! It smells great and is very thick! I leave it on my hair a little longer than most but it just makes my hair feel amazing! I love how you can still smell it later in the day. I think its best if you use the same shampoo type as the conditioner it always makes my hair feel more healthy when I do.

October 21, 2016

J'adore cette gamme de produits tresemme. Il lisse les cheveux et les rend soyeux grâce à la kératine! À essayer absolument combiné au shampooing keratine de la même gamme. Dans le top 3 des tresemme et dans le top 5 des shampooing de pharmacie.

October 21, 2016

I really like this conditioner! After having chemically straightened my hair years ago, and having fried it with continuous hair straightening since then, my hair isn't in the best shape - at all. It's dry, frizzy, a strange wavy style, and brittle. This condition has a great consistency that coats your hair, leaving it feeling glossy and smooth. I hope with consistent use, it'll return smoothness to my coarse hair permanently. I do recommend this product. :)

October 21, 2016

Tresemme products don't work for me not sure if why but it always leaves my hair feeling dry and tangled after. If it does work for you its a good deal cause its a huge bottle but sucks for me i guess.

October 21, 2016

Very nice conditioner. Makes my long, blonde, damaged hair manageable and easy to get a brush through after a shower. Smells great and it always on sale.

October 21, 2016

Makes your hair shiny, soft and smooth. If I change to something else, I know it immediately. Would not use any thing else for a conditioner, and my hair is permed and colored.

October 21, 2016

I Love the consistency of this conditioner, and I also love how soft and smooth it leaves my hair. You can feel the difference as you rinse this conditoner out. Usually my hair gets super knotty and difficult to comb when it's wet because it's so heat damaged but this made my hair so manageable!