TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 20, 2016

Definitely one of my favourite shampoos! I had really damaged and fried hair, but this shampoo followed by the conditioner, helped A LOT. I've always liked TRESemme shampoos, but this one is the best. I definitely think it's salon quality, and I will continue to use it!

October 20, 2016

My brother uses this product and it was in the shower so I gave it a try. It smells good and I had a lot of lather, which I find hard to find in a lot of shampoos lately. My hair felt smooth and bouncy afterwards. So I had a positive experience.

October 20, 2016

Absolutely amazing! I have tried other products with TRESemmé and have yet to be let down. Comparable to salon quality in every way, and at a less intense shock to your pocket book. My hair is noticably smoother, and feels fresh after every wash with a very gentle and pleasing scent to your hair.
With having thick, long hair, this shampoo gives me the ability to manipulate and tame the "beast" that is my head, with ease and virtually painlessly. Will have to add this one to my regular rotation for sure!

October 19, 2016

TreSemme is one of the only drug store shampoo brands I will purchase often. I find it works well and you get a good value for your money. I really enjoy the keratin line as I find it really makes my hair soft and smooth. My hair is thin but I have a lot of hair so it can get really frizzy so I need a shampoo that can tame that and I find this with the conditioner work great!

October 19, 2016

This is comparable to more expensive drugstore brands at a very low price. I have thick, frizzy hair and it does a good job at smoothing it down and controlling some of the frizz. Also the large size of the bottle lasts a long time (over 3 months) and I use a lot

October 19, 2016

I love this keratin smooth shampoo. In fact it was this product (with the corresponding conditioner) that got me hooked back on TRESemme. This shampoo lathers really well and rinses cleanly from the hair.

I love the scent of this shampoo. It is such a fresh, clean scent that lingers in my hair the whole day. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and looking smooth. I do have frizzy hair but find this product works to tame the frizz.

Overall, my favourite TRESemme shampoo and I would highly recommend it to anyone. This product is also a good value for the size and when it goes on sale, it is a great bargain.

October 19, 2016

This is a great shampoo and not only does it work And smell great. Makes your hair soft and smooth but the price is also unbeatable for the size of the bottle. Love TRESemmé

October 19, 2016

I liked the way this shampoo smelled, and it had a nice lather, but after using the whole line of Keratin Smoothing products, I found that my hair was left with a weird texture.

October 18, 2016

I love this product, because you can sincerely feel the difference after you shower. I ran my fingers through my highlighted and colour treated hair finding the normal course texture due to damage, now smoother than usual..

October 01, 2016

TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Shampoo is my usual choice for a shampoo that not only cleans my hair but adds shine and volume that really lasts. Hair feels and looks great and frizzies are no more. My hair smells fresh for days and I appreciate the container size and price. Thanks TRESemme.