TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1037 in Shampoo

February 02, 2017

Huge Tresemme user! Love their hair products. I strayed away for a short while and realized how much my hair had changed not using it...now it's my regular in the house. Wont stray away again!!

February 02, 2017

I used to only purchase this shampoo because it was cheap and it cleaned. I decided to splurge a little bit and try different shampoos for a few months and my hair got dry and starting breaking and it would also get greasy a lot faster than normal. I eventually switched back and my hair is heathy and shiny and full of volume again. This shampoo is a great price. The bottle is also a lot bigger than the normal shampoo bottle. A very little bit of this shampoo goes a long way & will last a long time!

January 28, 2017

J'ai commencé à utiliser ce produit suite à des dommages aux cheveux causés par des problèmes de santé . Mes cheveux étaient cassants et ternes. Après 3 semaines d'utilisation , à raison de 2 fois par semaine , j'ai vu un résultat . Mes cheveux sont frisés et ils étaien beaucoup plus soyeux et les boulcles mieux définies .

January 06, 2017

I have fine, thin, long, easily tangled, colour treated hair.

This shampoo is pretty typical for the Tresemme line of hair cleaning products.

As usual, very little is required to create a nice level of suds while cleaning, and it rinses out easily.

My hair feels straw like after shampooing (which is remedied by the conditioner).

Once towel dried, I do have to use my detangling spray in order to brush through it.

It stays pretty smooth and behaves for the majority of the day.

Overall, it doesn’t seem like anything special, but is an awesome price for large amount of shampoo provided! One of these bottles lasts me a few months!

October 20, 2016

Definitely one of my favourite shampoos! I had really damaged and fried hair, but this shampoo followed by the conditioner, helped A LOT. I've always liked TRESemme shampoos, but this one is the best. I definitely think it's salon quality, and I will continue to use it!

October 20, 2016

My brother uses this product and it was in the shower so I gave it a try. It smells good and I had a lot of lather, which I find hard to find in a lot of shampoos lately. My hair felt smooth and bouncy afterwards. So I had a positive experience.

October 20, 2016

Absolutely amazing! I have tried other products with TRESemmé and have yet to be let down. Comparable to salon quality in every way, and at a less intense shock to your pocket book. My hair is noticably smoother, and feels fresh after every wash with a very gentle and pleasing scent to your hair.
    With having thick, long hair, this shampoo gives me the ability to manipulate and tame the "beast" that is my head, with ease and virtually painlessly. Will have to add this one to my regular rotation for sure!

October 19, 2016

TreSemme is one of the only drug store shampoo brands I will purchase often. I find it works well and you get a good value for your money. I really enjoy the keratin line as I find it really makes my hair soft and smooth. My hair is thin but I have a lot of hair so it can get really frizzy so I need a shampoo that can tame that and I find this with the conditioner work great!

October 19, 2016

This is comparable to more expensive drugstore brands at a very low price. I have thick, frizzy hair and it does a good job at smoothing it down and controlling some of the frizz. Also the large size of the bottle lasts a long time (over 3 months) and I use a lot

October 19, 2016

I love this keratin smooth shampoo. In fact it was this product (with the corresponding conditioner) that got me hooked back on TRESemme. This shampoo lathers really well and rinses cleanly from the hair.

I love the scent of this shampoo. It is such a fresh, clean scent that lingers in my hair the whole day. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and looking smooth. I do have frizzy hair but find this product works to tame the frizz.

Overall, my favourite TRESemme shampoo and I would highly recommend it to anyone. This product is also a good value for the size and when it goes on sale, it is a great bargain.