TRESemmé® Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 936 in Shampoo

October 21, 2016

I use this shampoo everyday! It's a great shampoo at a great price! Nice and rich lather. You don't need a whole lot of product so it will last a while. I recommend this great shampoo!

October 21, 2016

Je dois avouer que pour un produit si peu dispendieux ,il hydrate vraiment bien les cheveux ainsi que les pointes. Odeur neutre unisexe à mon avis. Gros format

October 16, 2016

I use the travel size for my latest camping trip. It did a very good job keeping my hair hydrated. You don't always have to spend tons of money to get a very good shampoo. It smells nice although it doesn't smell "amazing" Kept my hair clean for at least 2 days.

September 10, 2016

This shampoo is great for my dry, curly hair! It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry afterwards. For the price of it, about $5 I think, it is a great deal!

August 19, 2016

I like this shampoo!! My family would typically get the value pack of this that comes with the conditioner which is a total steal for the price you pay! These are pretty affordable and you can find them anywhere; costco, walmart... even saw these at dollarama! The moisture rich shampoo smells really yummy and leaves my hair feeling clean. I do prefer other shampoos over this one but nonetheless, I will still use this when I see it in my bathroom!

August 17, 2016

I absolutely adore this shampoo. First of all , it smells heavenly. it works amazing and is super super affordable!! it leaves my hair moisturized and nice and clean!

August 14, 2016

This shampoo is a great value. Works fantastic and smells great too. Always leaves my hair feeling clean and ready for the day. I would recommend to anyone.

August 14, 2016

I bought this a while back and still have the bottle. I find that this is the best value shampoo for the price as it comes in a big bottle. I have very dry hair so I find that it doesn't lather as much as I'd like but really great value for the kids.

August 13, 2016

I bought this months and months ago because it was on sale.

It leaves my hair feeling soft I do have to say. Foams up nice and quick. Easy to rinse out.

The thing is, I want to start using more organic products and there are just too many questionable scary ingredients in here.

August 13, 2016

So OMG. I cant believe that I actually found Tresseme Rich luxurious shampoo at our local dollar store. What a find. The price was already great, but I am even more thrilled. Its such a great shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling silky and I think it is just as good as a salon purchased shampoo. Thank You Tresseme

TiaQ added a new review for
Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk