TREsemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo

TREsemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 938 in Shampoo

March 16, 2016

Every natural hair girl probably already knows about this heaven sent product! I don't know of a natural who hasn't heard of or purchased this shampoo. The slip is great and it leaves my hair feeling so nourished and soft but CLEAN!

January 27, 2016

I love how great this shampoo works on my hair dry leaving them feeling silky smooth also has a great scent

January 13, 2016

Well, this is an incredibly average shampoo. Did it clean my hair? Yes and it smelled nice too. But it was not overly moisturising. I have found other shampoos that I like far better and leave my hair shinier and softer.

January 05, 2016

Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisturizing Shampoo cleans my hair without leaving it dry, stripped or crunchy. My hair feels soft and moisturized after I wash it, which is surprishing for a Shampoo. I hate that stripped feeling most shampoos give you after a wash. It's natural and contains low sulphates. It's affordable too, I pick mine up at shoppers drug Mart on sale under $4. I don't use a lot of shampoos but when I do this is one of my fave go-to's. It's worth a try.