TRESemmé® Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 134 in Hairspray

October 26, 2016

I can't remember if my mom or aunt purchased this product but I tried it a few times because it was in the house. I teased my hair to get some volume to my fine hair and used the hairspray to hold it in place . It was lightweight , not sticky and smelled nice . It held my hair in place all day .

October 25, 2016

Purchased this recently at my local pharmacy after seeing these great reviews! Tresemme hairsprays were also on sale at the time! I am super happy with this hairspray, I don't like really strong hold hair spray that makes my hair 'crunchy' but still appreciate a strong hold for my thick hair. This hairspray held my waves/curls in all day and even lasted for day two without needing a touchup! A first for my thick hair! Super pleased, I will definitely be re-purchasing.

October 24, 2016

I had tried this at my girl friends place and loved how it smelt and it felt light on the hair and not thick. I bought some as I liked that it does not leave the residue of some hairsprays and still has great hold and the pice point is great,

October 22, 2016

Great price and great product. I love the versatility of this hairspray, that you can brush or restyle your hair after using it. Plus it smells great! This is my new favorite hairspray!

October 21, 2016

I purchased TRESemmé® Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hold Hairspray as an alternative to the super hold hairspray that I normally use. I really like the option that it will control my somewhat unruly hair while not being too restrictive. This hairspray met my needs really well.

Its perfect for ponytail holds and to add a little bit more control when straightening my hair. Its also super affordable. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to friends.

October 21, 2016

Meh... I didn't entirely like this hairspray product as it is a brush through formula and unfortunately I have very thick curly hair so it doesn't work properly for me- but I do believe it would work great for any straight haired girls needing an extra lift to their hair! Just not for me..

October 20, 2016

Unfortunately this hairspray wasn't to my liking, I felt like it didn't do anything special for me and didn't really hold my hair well. I found my self going back to my L'Oréal hairspray after using probably just 1/10 of the bottle!

October 20, 2016

I love this hairspray, it does not leave a sticky film on my hair and it is very lightweight, I cant even tell I have it on. It is something I will buy all the time. Great product and a great price for it.

October 19, 2016

I love how the TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hold Hairspray doesn't leave my hair feeling so sticky and hard. I love how it holds my curls in place and will be sure to pick up another one as soon as I'm done with it. I also love how affordable it is.

October 19, 2016

Great hairspray it's affordable and does the job perfectly. It smells nice and does exactly what it says :) I will definitely be purchasing this again. It's also a large can and lasts forever!