TRESemmé® Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 22, 2016

Don't like this product makes my hair fall out more.. It made it really dry and gross. So sadly will never use this product again. The smell is not bad

October 22, 2016

I got this product as a free sample from a beauty subscription box. I like the foamy aspect of it, but I have a hard time seeing if it is actually doing anything for my hair. My hair is extra long and already has a wave to it when I air dry my hair. Thus using this product I don't know if I am just seeing my natural waves or ones created by this product. Also I found that it left my hair feeling stiff where it was applied which I wasn't a fan of.

October 21, 2016

I really liked this product, even though I went through it very quickly. I thought it helped to add definition and texture to my already existing curls. I'm not sure how well it would work for people with straight hair, but it helped to enhance what I already have and control frizz.

October 21, 2016

Quand j'avais les cheveux long, j'adorais ce produit, il me donnait de jolis cheveux de sirène avec de belles vagues. C'est un produit parfait pour quand je sortais de la piscine, car avec le soleil ça donnait vraiment un resultat impressionnant. Je rendais mes amis jalouses de mes cheveux. Maintenant je n'ai qu'à attendre que mes cheveux pousse un peu plus et je n'en vais en racheter immédiatement.

October 21, 2016

this product allows me to make undone waves in my hair without much effort at all
it goes on the hair good and distributes easily and thoroughly
The scent is comforting

October 21, 2016

Got this as a sample in my unilever box. I like the smell of it and gives me an all over nice beach wave to it without doing too much effort. I use it after the shower and when i style it

October 21, 2016

This is a pretty good product, but I've used better. I found it did create the waves I wanted on the first day, but it was hard to recreate that look the next day. My ends were all frizzed out from it whereas with my usual smoothing cream, I can usually ruffle the waves a bit and walk out the door. It also felt a bit sticky, though it was a super lightweight product that gave a nice finish.

October 21, 2016

J'adore ce produit sur mes cheveux. Il me donne des vagues super naturelle comme si je revenais de la mer. Je suis complètement sous le charme de ce produit.

October 20, 2016

Such a great hair product to achieve the waves you desire! Scrunches so nicely and leaves the hair feeling and looking noticeably soft. Great product size and price as well!

October 20, 2016

TRESemmé® Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam is light and non-sticky.

It gives my hair soft, natural looking waves that aren't hard or frizzy.

I just put a little through my hair while damp, let air dry and I have the softest waves you could ask for!

I'll definitely keep buying this product. It's my new "must have"!