TRESemmé® Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Moisturizing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 540 in Conditioner

October 24, 2016

I love TRESemme products but unfortunately the TRESemme Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Moisturizing Conditioner didn't work well with my hair. I don't like the smell of it and it makes my hair feeling icky and sticky after.

October 22, 2016

J'utilise le combo shampoing, revitalisant avec l'atomisateur au sel de mer de la gamme (un)Done weightless moisturizing et j'ai remarqué immédiatement de belles vagues apparaîtrent dans mes cheveux. Je laisse agir le revitalisant le plus longtemps possible pour bien hydrater mes cheveux et je prends soin de bien le rincer. Je fais ça tous les 2 jours et mes cheveux sont différents, car habituellement il frisse plutôt que vaguer, donc ça me donne un nouveau style plus d'été/plage.

October 21, 2016

I totally love that product. It leaves my hair shinny and nice all day long. A must! It also helps to keep mh perfect color longer. I will definitely buy it again.

October 21, 2016

Good quality at an affordable price - Tresemme is probably the brand I've bought and used the most in the last several years. Unsurprisingly satisfactory, it smelled nice and wasn't heavy on my long hair.

October 20, 2016

I started using Tresmme about a year ago, when a lady at the local Walmart was giving away free promo samples of the shampoo and conditioner. Now of corse the free samples were not going to be enough for me to notice a diff on my hair, being that I have very thick and somewhat long hair, so I purchaced the full size of both shamp and condit. Well let me tell you that the results after a few weeks were very impressive!
Although I continue to use it, I still switch over to other brands from time to time, but I have to say that it's Tresemme that I stick with !

October 19, 2016

This product smells great and is light weight. Excellent for anyone with fine and color treated hair, doesn't weight it down. I have used this conditioner alone, without shampoo, and the color in my hair seems to last longer.

October 19, 2016

I thought to try this product as I have tried many tresemme shampoos and conditioners and found them good value for at home care without the cost of an only at salon brand.
It smells great rinses well and lightly conditions.
Would recommend this product and still using as one of my favorites!

October 19, 2016

This is a very good conditioner. This conditioner moisturizes my dry ends without make it oily. This is not my regular condition but I usually buy it when it is on sale.

October 19, 2016

I found that with my hair (between fine and average) this conditioner didn't add enough moisture to my hair. It felt pretty dry after using. I washed and left the conditioner in for 2/3 mins before rinsing. On the up side, it did leave my hair smelling fantastic!

October 18, 2016

great product that lasts for a longtime. i have very fine hair and this conditioner worked well on me. It leaves my hair very soft and silky without feeling sticky. a little bit goes a long way and it is way to remove also . i highly recommend it for those having extremly fine hair