TRESemmé® Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 2203 in Hair Care

January 05, 2017

Tresemme conditioners can be a hit and miss for my fine long hair. I also use mousse and blow-dry my hair fairly regularly, along with having it professionally and at-home dyed.

It is a medium thickness cream, very little was required to give me the conditioning power I prefer, and it had a very light clean scent.

My hair was not tangly after towel drying it, my detangling spray is not required, and it stays untangled and smooth all day long.

This particular solution definitely gets two thumbs up. I only wish the container was more comparable in size to the Shampoo. – I always use more conditioner than shampoo.

October 25, 2016

I have tried this in the past and thoroughly enjoyed using this product! It was inexpensive as it was on sale, it smelled great and did the job! I would repurchase it again.

October 21, 2016

Mes cheveux ont vécu la guerre en ce qui concerne la coloration, je leur en ai demander beaucoup, donc ils méritaient un peu d'amour en retour. Avec cette gammes de produits TRESemmé je vois une amélioration au niveaux de l'état de mes cheveux. Il n'était plus aussi souple et doux qu'avant et en peu de lavage j'ai vu une difference surtout quand venait le temps de me coiffer. Cela était beaucoup plus facile et le résultat plus beau automatiquement. Je le recommande à toutes celles qui ont besoin d'une cure de réparation.

1.5/5

October 21, 2016

I try tons of hair treatments due to have thick long dry hair that gets dyed and this stuff never worked for me.. it still felt course and dry but it made it smell good but other then that I wouldn't buy again.

October 20, 2016

Great product...bought it to try and see if it would help my dry hair. Absolutely love how it makes my hair feel so smooth and soft. I would definitely buy it again

October 20, 2016

Loved this leave in treatment. Worked amazing for my natural curls. Left my hair feeling soft and nourished, greatly detangled as well. Wonderful price and product over all.

October 19, 2016

I have loved all the Tresemme products I have tried. They smell wonderful, work well, and are inexpensive!

I finished my bottle of this deep conditioning treatment last month and picked up a different brand - which I don't find works nearly as well. The tresemme deep conditioner works well to moisturize, but doesn't leave my hair heavy or greasy, even though my hair is quite fine.

October 19, 2016

I bought this because my hair was very fried and week after bleaching it 3 times. I used instead of my conditioner and left it in longer, about 4 minutes. It left my hair so silky and smooth, with no freeze or tangles. I love it. I wished it came in a bigger bottle so I can use it instead as a conditioner.

October 19, 2016

I've tried so many deep conditioning products out there and none of them have lived up to my expectations. I tree this product and it worked great this will now be my product

September 30, 2016

I didn't often use deep conditioning treatments prior to TRESemme, but my ends were a little on the dry side and I decided to try TRESemme Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment for the first time. The bottle claims that in just 5 uses it can repair up to 2 years damage. After just a single use I already noticed my hair feeling softer and silkier. It moisturizes and nourishes my hair quite well. After 5 uses my dry damaged ends were almost gone completely, my hair looks healthier, shinier, and it's much softer to touch. I now use TRESemme Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment as part of my regular hair care routine. I absolutely love the results I get on my hair!