TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Remoisturize Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 541 in Conditioner

September 21, 2016

I have been using TRESemme products for a while and it works! It gives my hair that healthy look. I wash my hair a lot so I depend on this conditioner to lock in the moisture instead of making my hair look dry and brittle. I would definitely recommend.

September 21, 2016

I always go for this product ! It is amazing and gives good results fast. My hair is soft and shiny and I have a lot of compliments. I recommend this product.

September 21, 2016

I use this conditioner all the time. My hair has become very dry due to colouring and really tangles when I wash it. It works wonders, mind you I use very little near my scalp but very generously on the rest of my hair.

September 21, 2016

Love this product!!! Use it all the time!! My granddaughter has very, very curly hair. I use it on her and her hair becomes manageable and tangle free. Would definitely recommend it. Very reasonable price, as well.

September 21, 2016

I have used many products from high end boutique to grocery store this product is by far the best one for My hair which is dry it left it so soft and silky I would definitely recommend this product and the BONUS is the price you can try more products from this line. Enjoy.

September 21, 2016

I have very fine hair so usually conditioner just makes my hair feel greasy but the TREsemme purify and replenish rinses clean and helps prevent split ends. My hair is healthy and the price is right!

September 15, 2016

Love this drugstore find! It's a large amount of product for the price. Smells delish and leave hair silky and clean. Works well on colour treated hair

September 14, 2016

I am not impressed by this product. I do not find that it leaves my hair soft or manageable. I found that I need a lot of it at one time and that my hair becomes very frizzy once it has dried. It is usually listed at a very reasonable price but not a product for me and my hair. :(

September 13, 2016

Tresemme, Purify and Replenish Remoisturize Conditioner, Does a great job for my swimmers hair. Leaves it soft and manageable after a day of fun and sun at the beach or in the pool.
Great Product. Thanks Tresemme.

September 13, 2016

One of my favorites! Having picky hair, it's always great to have something that works and I like :) (I guess that means my hair likes it too, which is great and doesn't happen often)