TRESemmé® Renewal Hair & Scalp Deeply Nourish & Renew Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 540 in Conditioner

September 28, 2016

Petit prix et grosse bouteille. C'est un revitalisant qui est très doux pour les cheveux. Super léger il laisse mes cheveux volumineux au début de la journée.

September 22, 2016

I have never been a huge fan of TRESemme products period. I find them to be subpar at best most of the time. It would do in a pinch but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.

September 22, 2016

This conditioner is pretty good. It makes my hair quite soft but honestly, theres nothing that sets it apart as compared to other conditioners. Regardless, the fact that its not bad is good

September 22, 2016

I dont know what it is abiut Trrsemme but no matter what kind, no matter the special ingredients or what it promoses to do, this brand has never worked for me. Even before i started dying my hair . It leaves my hair feeling lifeless and almost crunchy (yes conditioner included) kind of like when you would gonto the salon and the stylist woukd use products that woukd actually strip your hair of nutrients rather than feed it, just to get the aquired styled effect.

September 22, 2016

This conditioner is great, my hair feels soft and silky, it is available at many locations. The first time I used it I was sold, I recommend it to my friends.

September 22, 2016

I happened to get this product on sale so the price was phenomenal at 3.00! the quality was great! it was a light conditioned, not too thick as I have thinner hair and I liked the scent! I found that it made my hair soft and no fly aways which is a good thing!

September 22, 2016

This shampoo just left my hair feeling clean, period. The scent was alright; there was no buildup afterward and it felt good. I used conditioner after and I combed it out and my hair looked great down for the day.

September 22, 2016

I have 99 problems but my hair isn't one when using this . Lol . My hair was left soft , silky , and manageable after using this . My hair is fine and tangles
Easily so I was surprised when I didn't have any tangles.

September 22, 2016

I absolutely loved using TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Deeply Nourish & Renew Conditioner my scalp was so dry and itchy and now it's back to normal and shiny and soft and there's no more dryness and no more flakes. So I highly recommend this product it's absolutely awesome products.

September 21, 2016

this product by tresemme' has worked awsome on my hair,,,,i have recomened this condintioner to a friend of mine,,,and she is in love with the product as well as i am,,,,,,but i think i'm a bigger fan,,,thanks tresemme',,,your company has done it again......

Updated On: September 21, 2016

shoot i did not put my name up on my review of the tresemee'conditioner,,,,i need those 50 points,,,send to blondie6666,,,,thank you

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products