TRESemmé Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 935 in Shampoo

TREsemme Shampoo and Conditioner are used by professionals. However, you can have salon-healthy hair everyday at an affordable price! Infused with natural extracts of sunflower, hazelnut and almond, TREsemme is rich with Vitamin E to protect you from future hair damage.

October 19, 2016

I have fine, natural curly hair and I am glad that I discovered this shampoo and conditioner.
They do not weigh down my curls and my hair looks so shiny and healthy after I use.
During the use, the smell is very nice and I find the conditioner is just the right amount of weight. I don't come out with fuzzy hair but rather nice curls.

September 13, 2016

tres bonne marque pour les soins capillaires. les cheveux restent hydratés, brillants, volumineux et fort ou lisses dépendamment du produit choisi. C'est une des marques qu j'utiliserai toujours parce que ayant les cheveux bouclés, je dois m'assurer qu'ils sont bien hydratés et c'est exactement ce que je ressens après chaque shampoing.

September 13, 2016

I love to buy the pump so its easier to take shampoo or conditioner then to hold it with slippery hands .. yes I dropped bottles before.. lol.. anyways but because I use the pump I always seem to forget to shake it once in awhile I find that feels watery if I don't shake it and once its shaken up a bit it goes back to normal consistency. I love the way my hair feels after using this. I love the fact that the bottles are different colours and easy to know which one is which NOT like some I have used before.

September 02, 2016

left my hair feeling very soft and smooth. also felt stronger and repaired my hair a little bit since I'm a heavy straightener user I defently recommend this product

July 28, 2016

Prix abordable. Shampoing de qualité. La bouteille dure très longtemps vu le gros format. J'apprécie particulièrement l'odeur. Mes cheveux sont brillants et se démêlent facilement.

July 18, 2016

TRESemmé font les meilleures produits capillaire! Le prix est abordable et la bouteille est asse grosse, donc elle ne se vide pas rapidement! Je n'ai jamais été déçue avec leur shampoing et leur revitalisant! J'ai rien de mauvais à dire, ils sont tout simplement parfait.

July 15, 2016

Best shampoo and conditioner i have ever used. Doesn't leave any residue and smells great. They just need smaller sizes to make it easier for travelling!

July 01, 2016

My absolute favorite shampoo! I use the one for damaged hair and it's made such a difference! My hair is soft and silky with no added buildup. I love how long the bottles last too.

June 30, 2016

Love this shampoo and conditionner. Great for colored hair doen't wash out the color. Leaves hair soft and manageable and is good with well water. A keeper for sure.

June 06, 2016

Use this shampoo and conditioner most of the time. I use this because I wash my hair everyday and need a good product that is reasonably priced and I find the conditioner really good