TRESemmé Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 971 in Shampoo

TREsemme Shampoo and Conditioner are used by professionals. However, you can have salon-healthy hair everyday at an affordable price! Infused with natural extracts of sunflower, hazelnut and almond, TREsemme is rich with Vitamin E to protect you from future hair damage.

January 20, 2017

This has been my number one brand for over 5 years it works great on my thick hair makes combing my hair easy w no knots in my hair smells great easy on my hair dossnt dry it out or make it all frizzy like most other shampoo or conditioners have in the past

January 19, 2017

I have never had any luck with Tresemme. It leaves my hair so weighed down and greasy. My boyfriend has the same problems with it. We actually have a bottle of the shampoo in the tub right now, nobody uses it. Not a fan at all.

January 19, 2017

Un excellent shampoo utilisé par les coiffeurs professionnels qui fait très bien le travail sans compter qu'il est très peu dispendieux comparativement aux shampoos vendus en salon.
    Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années et je ne peux m'en passer

January 16, 2017

I like this shampoo and conditioner. It lathers well and doesn't weigh your hair down, even after using the conditioner after shampooing. My favorite is the color preserve version. It lathers well and is salon worthy.

January 13, 2017

I love this product. It leaves my hair so soft and the smell it perfect. A lot of people compliments me on the smell of my hair and I will tell you this, it feels really good to hear that.

January 12, 2017

I have used this for years. It is a great shampoo and conditioner for any price but the price point is excellent. I would highly recommend this and I have always come back to this system anytime I have tried something new it just cleans my hair better than anything else I have found

January 09, 2017

TRESemme Naturals shampoo and conditioner are both amazing products. They have no parabens, smell great, and add shine. Theven conditioner works well on fine tangle hair and makes it sift and managable.

January 06, 2017

I have very fine hair. It knots and tangles while I'm brushing it. It's a never ending battle. Having tried so many different products. Tresamme definitely helps so much. I am no longer spending hours trying to brush out my tangles. Now it's minutes.

December 31, 2016

Stunning product I have big thick long hair and this product gets threw it and smooths my hair that I can actually run a brush through it without having issues I honestly don't know what I'd do without it the way my hair is

December 23, 2016

My favorite hair products! They are adorable and amazing quality. The shampoo washes and gets my hair and scalp clean and then the conditioner softens and moisturizes my head.