TRESemmé Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1002 in Shampoo

TREsemme Shampoo and Conditioner are used by professionals. However, you can have salon-healthy hair everyday at an affordable price! Infused with natural extracts of sunflower, hazelnut and almond, TREsemme is rich with Vitamin E to protect you from future hair damage.

February 27, 2017

I really like the scent, I do find them over powerful in the shower however and the scent does tend to "stick" to your hair throughout the day.
    I do find the product cleans really well, however I find it strips too much of your natural healthy hair oils leaving your hair feeling a little dry.

February 17, 2017

I have used many many shampoos and conditioners and none have worked except this one. This makes my hair soft strong and beautiful. I love my hair qhen i use these products.

January 23, 2017

This was not a shampoo I normally bought but picked some up one day because of the price being so cheap. I couldn't believe how effective the shampoo and conditioner was. Made my over processed hair feel soft and gave it a subtle shine. Excellent value for your money.

January 20, 2017

This has been my number one brand for over 5 years it works great on my thick hair makes combing my hair easy w no knots in my hair smells great easy on my hair dossnt dry it out or make it all frizzy like most other shampoo or conditioners have in the past

January 19, 2017

I have never had any luck with Tresemme. It leaves my hair so weighed down and greasy. My boyfriend has the same problems with it. We actually have a bottle of the shampoo in the tub right now, nobody uses it. Not a fan at all.

January 19, 2017

Un excellent shampoo utilisé par les coiffeurs professionnels qui fait très bien le travail sans compter qu'il est très peu dispendieux comparativement aux shampoos vendus en salon.
    Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années et je ne peux m'en passer

January 16, 2017

I like this shampoo and conditioner. It lathers well and doesn't weigh your hair down, even after using the conditioner after shampooing. My favorite is the color preserve version. It lathers well and is salon worthy.

January 13, 2017

I love this product. It leaves my hair so soft and the smell it perfect. A lot of people compliments me on the smell of my hair and I will tell you this, it feels really good to hear that.

January 12, 2017

I have used this for years. It is a great shampoo and conditioner for any price but the price point is excellent. I would highly recommend this and I have always come back to this system anytime I have tried something new it just cleans my hair better than anything else I have found

January 09, 2017

TRESemme Naturals shampoo and conditioner are both amazing products. They have no parabens, smell great, and add shine. Theven conditioner works well on fine tangle hair and makes it sift and managable.