TRESemmé® Smooth & Silky Touchable Softness Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 541 in Conditioner

October 25, 2016

I've tried many conditioner brands. I found that TRESemme Smooth & Silky worked really well. It made my hair look smooth, it felt soft and I loved the scent of the conditioner. It's a really reasonable price and I would recommend it.

October 25, 2016

Pretty good product especially for the price point loved how it made my hair smell ! It wasnt the worst or the best so I might buy it again.. Probably better for finer hair.

October 24, 2016

I totally love the TRESemme Smooth & Silky Touchable Softness Conditioner. It makes my hair so nice after using it. It leaves my hair soft and flowy. Love it so much.

October 22, 2016

TRESemmé® Smooth & Silky Touchable Softness Conditioner does what it claims and is not over priced. I do think this conditioner is more for daily use, I still had to deep condition once a week. My hair is dyed so maybe on natural hair this would be even more effective.

October 21, 2016

Je l'ai utiliser tous les 2 jours et mes cheveux semblaient beaucoup moins rebelles et avaient une meilleure allure. J'ai les cheveux frisés et légèrement déshydratés, donc leur donner un petit boost d'hydratation avec ce revitalisant aide pas mal.

October 21, 2016

I wash my hair every two days. I use it each time after. Leaves my hair smooth because my hair is dry. the price is good too and I like the smell. It works for me

October 20, 2016

I found Tresemme Smooth and Silky Touchable Softness Conditioner to be a great price compared to other high conditioners, so I tried it and liked it! Have I tried better conditioners? Yes...but this is a good everyday conditioner., it does the job, takes away the frizzy hair and does make my hair smoother.

October 20, 2016

This is a product I have used on the past and I will continue to use in the future, the conditioners paired with the shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and silky

October 19, 2016

I stumbled upon this when it was on sale one week and haven't looked back! This product is amazing on my daughters hair and does a fantastic job at attacking her tangles. It leaves her hair silky smooth and shiny and, most importantly, with no tears. The size of the bottle means that it lasts a long time (you really don't need to use a lot to get great results). The scent is light and not overpowering but still smells fresh through the day. Great value and product.

October 19, 2016

As all are my reviews for TRESemme it does work in the sense that it smells good and it doesn't do anything bad HOWEVER I do not find that it does anything that would warrant a change in product for me. I still love the products that I use and it just wasn't good enough for me to switch over. It did make my hair soft and not too greasy and the price is good if you are on a budget. If you want a change then I would say try it.