TRESemmé® Smooth & Silky Touchable Softness Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 971 in Shampoo

Intensely moisturizing to calm frizz and tame unruly hair. Leaves hair touchably soft and salon-smooth & silky.Need to calm frizz and tame flyaways? This gentle cleanser will do the trick.Its moisturizing formula with vitamin H and silk proteins quenches hairs' thirst - the key for keeping hair static-free (even in the most humid climates).The ultra-light formula leaves your style frizz-free and sleek

October 19, 2016

To be honest this shampoo sort of left my hair a little bit frizzy. On the plus side it smells really good and it's affordable. My sister whose hair is more oily than mine found it super effective for herself.

October 19, 2016

I use TreSemme Smooth and silky Touchable Softness Shampoo on a regular basis and I love it! It has a nice light scent and makes my hair smell clean without being too overpowering. It's very gentle on my hair and leaves it nice and clean without weighing my hair down. I would definitely recommend this shampoo!

October 19, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this shampoo and use it all the time and now have all of my family using it as well :) We all love it as it makes our hair feel and smell so nice!

October 19, 2016

I have used many TRESemme products in the past and this shampoo had the same scent as the other shampoo/conditioners from this brand. It's a nice, subtle scent that lingers after your hair is dry and this shampoo made my hair extremely soft. I would definitely purchase it again!

October 19, 2016

I used to use TRESemme shampoo and conditioner all the time when I was a young girl and after seeing this in store decided to give it another go for the great price. I really love how much product you get for such a good price, and I really love how I can find it at most pharmacy's and grocery stores. Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed with this shampoo. I found that though it did make my hair soft, it didn't do anything for frizz, and made it difficult to style (particularly curling) as my hair never stayed (it needed more grit or something). I also found that this shampoo has a very strong perfume scent which was a bit off putting. This product may be better for those who are not sensitive to scents and have hair that requires little to no styling. I would also recommend that his shampoo have a pump as it is difficult to lift upside down as it is so large when it gets slippery in the shower.

October 19, 2016

There is so much hype surrounding the Tresemmè Hair products that I had to try them. I am normally a salon brand hair product user but I was curious about this one and the price was right so I figured why not?
    I have to say I don't get the hype. It was not effective, it left my hair dry and limp and definitely not soft. Also, the scent was unpleasant. I get the price being a draw but I prefer quality over price.

October 19, 2016

Nice shampoo, love the price for the volume you get. Nice quality shampoo, it lathers well and cleans well. It does make my hair silky smooth almost like after using a conditioner.It has nice soft scent.would use it again

October 07, 2016

a really good shampoo for the price and amount that you get...it lathers up nice cleans and hydrates hair while adding softness and manageability ..no flyaways yet it does not weigh down hair nor make it greasy!!!

October 04, 2016

This is a huge bottle that is well worth the price. I can find it at times for $3.99 or $4.99 at Shoppers. It leaves my hair feeling soft and fluffy. I will continue to purchase this as it smells great!

October 04, 2016

Whenever I use the Tresemme smooth and silky touchable softness shampoo, my hair feels like the same way it feels when I leave the hair salon. Like the name, smooth and silky! I like to follow with the conditioner as well.