TRESemmé® Split Remedy Split End Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 1002 in Shampoo

January 27, 2017

I have long, thin, colour treated hair, so finding products that make my hair look amazing can be difficult at times.

This shampoo is medium thickness, and very little is required to provide a nice level of suds. It rinses out easily, however, my hair feels straw like at this point.

The scent is light and pretty – I don’t really know how to describe it other than it’s neither floral nor fruity.

Once towel dried, my hair does require detangling spray – but alternatively I can use the Split remedy Leave in Conditioning Cream (2 pumps is perfect), and I am able to easily brush through my hair at that point.

My hair feels soft yet looks thicker once dried.

Overall, my hair looks pretty fabulous when I use this system, and I would recommend it for anyone with a similar hair type.

October 24, 2016

J'ai remarqué que mes pointes étaient de meilleure qualité et semblait beaucoup plus souples. Maintenant quand je coiffe mes cheveux, j'ai de plus beaux résultats.

October 24, 2016

Personnellement je trouve que ce produit ne fait pas honneur à trésemmé. Je trouve que cette formule me rend les cheveux très gras. Ils ont un aspect luisant le jour même de mon lavage, et je dois absolument me les laver le lendemain! Mes cheveux ne sont pas plus hydratés, au contraire, ils sont plus sec car je devais les laver plus souvent!

October 22, 2016

Doesn't work at treating spilt ends, I did not notice a difference or any improvement with that but it is still a good shampoo and Tresemme is a really great brand!

October 21, 2016

Je ne trouve pas qu'il répare les pointes fourchues. Mais ce n'est pas un mauvais shampooing en soi. Mais comme il promet quelque chose qui ne fonctionne pas, ça laisse à désirer... il y a tellement mieux chez tresemme!

October 21, 2016

Good shampoo.Left my hair feeling soft and smelling great!While it doesn't repair split ends it does prevent them from getting any worse.Its price is great as well.

October 21, 2016

Doesn't work on my hair at all my family bought a bunch of tresemme products and they all made my hair feel dryer and tangled for some reason. So i didn't like it sadly.

October 21, 2016

spilt ends = get a trim - this shampoo doesn't work well for that !
    the only way to really get rid of split ends is to start fresh with a trim = then treat

There was no noticeable difference at all

October 20, 2016

I honestly love this product since with the conditioner, you can clearly see a difference in my hair. I have a huge attachment to my hair and when it gets log, i try to wait it out until my hair is literally all split ends before i get a haircut. but with this, it get extended longer and still maintains a healthy appearance :)

October 20, 2016

I really enjoy the TRESemmé products! I've always purchased them on sale, which means I always get to try a new version of their great line. That being said, I am strongly considering making this version my regular shampoo. It smells great, it doesn't dry out my hair, but it also cleans very well which is really appreciated when you have thick hair like mine. I ran out of shampoo and had to use a different brand for a few days and my poor hair was greasy, heavy and I couldn't style it worth beans! Picked up another bottle of TRESemmé and my hair is much happier, lighter and feels great.

Pair this with the conditioner, and your hair is left smelling wonderful all day long. Even my boyfriend likes the conditioner! When I first opened the bottle I couldn't believe how good it smelled. I used to purchase just any shampoo that was on sale but was blown away by the great scent of this product. Plus TRESemmé products just seem to do well wth my hair. Worth every penny.