TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 2201 in Hair Care

This heat protection spray stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, leaving hair shiny and enviably soft.

For more info, visit TRESemmé.

January 13, 2017

I love this product and I use it all the time. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. I don't quite like the smell but I love how it does not weigh down my hair and reduces the frizz of my hair when I use heat.

January 09, 2017

It smells really good! I spray it 5-10 minutes before using a flat or curling iron and I comb it through my hair and it leaves my hair smelling really good and feeling very soft. Although I still get split ends after a few months, it does help slow down the split ends process. Very happy with this product.

January 06, 2017

This isn't my favourite heat protecting spray, but it works alright as far as I can tell. The scent is a little gross, and my bottle topper broke right away.

January 05, 2017

I think the product itself is effective but the smell is very off-putting to me personally. My spray bottle also stopped working effectively when I was about 3/4 of the way through the product. It stopped spraying an even mist and I ended up throwing it out because I could not apply the product effectively.

December 30, 2016

This is the best heat protectant I've tried. It can be a bit expensive but when it's on sale or I have a coupon, I stock up. I even use it on my kids hair when I need to blow dry their hair.

December 25, 2016

The only heat protectant I use! I have fairly fine hair and this does not make my hair heavy or greasy! A little goes a long way! Also has a very nice smell!

November 10, 2016

Très bon produit de pharmacie. Je l'utilise régulièrement avant de passer le plaqueur dans mes cheveux. Il a une bonne odeur et ne laisse pas de résidus.

October 31, 2016

This is thr only heat tamer spray that i use. I love it. It has a really nice smell. Really helps my hair feels better and more shiny. I believe it really does help. Once my bottle is empty i will be purchasing again for sure.

October 24, 2016

J'ai testé dans le passé le produit et k'ai bien aimé. Le spray rend le travail facile. Odeur neutre dans les cheveux. Beau résultat non -collant. Je le recommande.

October 17, 2016

I typically blow dry and use a flat iron daily. I never really used a heat spray before, and was I ever missing out! A friend of mine was helping me get ready for a family photo shoot and she brought over this product as she was doing my hair. I have never been so happy with how my hair looked, felt and smelled before! This is an amazing product! It leaves hair so smooth, not greasy, light weight and smelling fantastic! I went out the next day and bought my own! I use this daily now and can see a huge improvement on the overall healthy appearance of my hair.