TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 2161 in Hair Care

This heat protection spray stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, leaving hair shiny and enviably soft.

For more info, visit TRESemmé.

November 10, 2016

Très bon produit de pharmacie. Je l'utilise régulièrement avant de passer le plaqueur dans mes cheveux. Il a une bonne odeur et ne laisse pas de résidus.

October 31, 2016

This is thr only heat tamer spray that i use. I love it. It has a really nice smell. Really helps my hair feels better and more shiny. I believe it really does help. Once my bottle is empty i will be purchasing again for sure.

October 24, 2016

J'ai testé dans le passé le produit et k'ai bien aimé. Le spray rend le travail facile. Odeur neutre dans les cheveux. Beau résultat non -collant. Je le recommande.

October 17, 2016

I typically blow dry and use a flat iron daily. I never really used a heat spray before, and was I ever missing out! A friend of mine was helping me get ready for a family photo shoot and she brought over this product as she was doing my hair. I have never been so happy with how my hair looked, felt and smelled before! This is an amazing product! It leaves hair so smooth, not greasy, light weight and smelling fantastic! I went out the next day and bought my own! I use this daily now and can see a huge improvement on the overall healthy appearance of my hair.

September 28, 2016

Been using this for years before blow drying, straightening or curling my hair. Doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. A small amount goes a long way and keeps my hair looking shiny. It smells great!

September 21, 2016

I have been using this product for some time now and it truly does what it's suppose to do. It protects my hair from heat damage from my curling iron and blowdryer. I have noticed that my hair doesn't feel dry or damaged since I've been using this.

September 14, 2016

This spray saved my hair! I use a blow dryer and flat iron nearly every day, and my hair got so dry and frizzy it was unbelievable. I finally realized what I was doing to my hair, and got some of this spray (I chose this one because I'm a TRESemmé fan, and the price was better than its competitors). It is like a miracle! I couldn't believe the difference after just a few times, my hair looked normal again! Definitely buy and use this if you use heat products on your hair. Yes it is a little pricey, especially since the bottle doesn't last all that long, but it's not as expensive as most other brands of something similar, and it works amazing! It will save your hair!

September 09, 2016

this is my go to product for heat protector on my hair I feel like ive seen alot of reviews saying its really pricey although most other products like its kind are much more expensive. I love the smell and how soft it makes my hair when i straighten it

September 03, 2016

I've tried this Tresemme heat tamer spray and it worked ok. I don't usually blow dry my hair so I use it once it's dried before I use the flat iron. It seemed to help straighten my hair and keep the fly aways at bay. It has a good smell to it. I find I have to use a bit more of it than other products and go over my hair a few extra times with the flat iron. It's average priced compared to other similar products. It wouldn't be my first choice but definitely would use it again if it went on sale.

August 10, 2016

Wonderful product, It's a bit expensive and only buy it when it's on sale. When I blowdry, flat iron or curl my hair, I always use it and it keep's my hair smooth and soft.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml