TRESemmé Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse Reviews

4.5/5
89% OF CHICKS DIG IT
116 reviews
Ranked #14 out of 2161 in Hair Care

This heat styling product pumps up your hair by working with the heat, the ultimate source of sky-high volume. Unique polymers leave your hair with long-lasting, flexible fullness that’s easy to style any way you desire.

For more info, visit TRESemmé.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
November 11, 2016


Super prix et bonne mousse volumissante pour les cheveux. Mes cheveux sont très long alors je manque de volume.cette mousse fait une belle différence.

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
November 09, 2016


J'adore la mousse volumisante de tresemmé. Elle volumise et fait de très beaux frisés. Très bon produit, vraiment pas cher. Il ne rend pas les boucles secs comme certains produits que j'ai essayée. Je le recommande!



3/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
September 13, 2016


I dedided to try this product on my hair since I have naturally limp, thin hair. The product is affordable. The mousse itsself provided a good hold and actually kept my hair from getting any fly aways.

4/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
August 08, 2016


j'aimais déjà la gamme de produits pour cheveux Tresemmé et donc quand j'ai achté la mousse volumisante je savais que j'avais un bon produit entre les mains.Alors que dire de plus .......non comme les autres produits volumisant il ne m'offre pas une tete avec plus de volume mais il est toutefois très bon sur la tenu des cheveux, j'aime le parfum délicat et pas trop agressif aussi.
overall c'est un produit de bonne qualité

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
August 06, 2016


"TRESemmé, TRESemmé, TRESemmé Ohh La La La" now that we have that out of the way. I use this product just before I curl my hair I find that it holds really well and give an extra bounce and shine to my curls. It works best if you finish off your styling with a fixing/holding spray. But this product definitely creates volume and shine to otherwise dull hair.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
June 30, 2016


very simple product, it protects my hair and if you put the right amount it volumizes without feeling heavy. It does leave an almost semi plasticy/shiny feeling but if you brush it on you're hair while it's wet and put a small amount it reduces that affect.

4/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
June 29, 2016


C'est un bon produit, rapport prix et qualité :), pas trop cher, une bonne quantité et un bon résultat, cheveux doux et soyeux après utilisation. À essayer !

3/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
June 29, 2016


TREemmé volumizing mousse. Was luke anyother mousse I have tried. My hair already has volume so for me adding this did not do much more. I'm not a huge fan of mousse in general. Just don't like how hard it makes my hair. But my mom loves mousse and she loves this one. I would recommend this to anybody that uses mousse.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
June 29, 2016


I love TreSemme. Not only is it a great product, pricing is always reasonable. The mousse isn't too sticky and doesn't leave your hair rock hard like others do. This is usually my go to brand for shampoo and other products when I am stuck on a budget. Good bang for your buck.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
June 29, 2016


This is the best mousse i have EVER used. It does not make it crunchy. but so full and luxurious. i am amazed! Especially with the price!!! I have paid BIG bucks in salons and BAD results. Holds in humid weather and lasts for days(fullness). I am so pleased. It gives my fine hair lots of volume, but isn't crunchy... hair seems in better condition after a few weeks of use - so must protect from heat damage

These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.


Recent Activity