TRESemmé Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse Reviews

4.5/5
89% OF CHICKS DIG IT
116 reviews
Ranked #14 out of 2200 in Hair Care

This heat styling product pumps up your hair by working with the heat, the ultimate source of sky-high volume. Unique polymers leave your hair with long-lasting, flexible fullness that’s easy to style any way you desire.

For more info, visit TRESemmé.

    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 11, 2016

    Super prix et bonne mousse volumissante pour les cheveux. Mes cheveux sont très long alors je manque de volume.cette mousse fait une belle différence.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 09, 2016

    J'adore la mousse volumisante de tresemmé. Elle volumise et fait de très beaux frisés. Très bon produit, vraiment pas cher. Il ne rend pas les boucles secs comme certains produits que j'ai essayée. Je le recommande!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 13, 2016

    I dedided to try this product on my hair since I have naturally limp, thin hair. The product is affordable. The mousse itsself provided a good hold and actually kept my hair from getting any fly aways.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 08, 2016

    j'aimais déjà la gamme de produits pour cheveux Tresemmé et donc quand j'ai achté la mousse volumisante je savais que j'avais un bon produit entre les mains.Alors que dire de plus .......non comme les autres produits volumisant il ne m'offre pas une tete avec plus de volume mais il est toutefois très bon sur la tenu des cheveux, j'aime le parfum délicat et pas trop agressif aussi.
    overall c'est un produit de bonne qualité

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 06, 2016

    "TRESemmé, TRESemmé, TRESemmé Ohh La La La" now that we have that out of the way. I use this product just before I curl my hair I find that it holds really well and give an extra bounce and shine to my curls. It works best if you finish off your styling with a fixing/holding spray. But this product definitely creates volume and shine to otherwise dull hair.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 30, 2016

    very simple product, it protects my hair and if you put the right amount it volumizes without feeling heavy. It does leave an almost semi plasticy/shiny feeling but if you brush it on you're hair while it's wet and put a small amount it reduces that affect.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 29, 2016

    C'est un bon produit, rapport prix et qualité :), pas trop cher, une bonne quantité et un bon résultat, cheveux doux et soyeux après utilisation. À essayer !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 29, 2016

    TREemmé volumizing mousse. Was luke anyother mousse I have tried. My hair already has volume so for me adding this did not do much more. I'm not a huge fan of mousse in general. Just don't like how hard it makes my hair. But my mom loves mousse and she loves this one. I would recommend this to anybody that uses mousse.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 29, 2016

    I love TreSemme. Not only is it a great product, pricing is always reasonable. The mousse isn't too sticky and doesn't leave your hair rock hard like others do. This is usually my go to brand for shampoo and other products when I am stuck on a budget. Good bang for your buck.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 29, 2016

    This is the best mousse i have EVER used. It does not make it crunchy. but so full and luxurious. i am amazed! Especially with the price!!! I have paid BIG bucks in salons and BAD results. Holds in humid weather and lasts for days(fullness). I am so pleased. It gives my fine hair lots of volume, but isn't crunchy... hair seems in better condition after a few weeks of use - so must protect from heat damage

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.


    Recent Activity

    jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay


    MandiRoo added a new review for
    Becel® Olive Oil

    MandiRoo added a new review for
    Heinz White Vinegar


    prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

    prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Elle Grand Prix




    See All:  Reviews | Forums | Articles