TRESemmé® TRES Two Freeze Hold Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 24, 2016

J'aime les fixatif de TRESemmé, ils sont efficace et fixe chaque cheveux là où on le désire. Celui-ci en particulier à une tenue extraordinaire, je le recommande pour les coiffures plus complexes.

October 24, 2016

I use this hairspray on a regular basis. it t keeps my hair in place and keeps it natural lookingalsoit also keeps my hair frizz free.. it does not feel sticky.

October 23, 2016

TRESemmé® TRES Two Freeze Hold Hair Spray is perfect for me. Once I style my shoulder length hair the way I want it, Two Freeze Hold keeps it in place all day and all night. We have a lot of ocean born humidity on the East Coast of Canada and this product is one everyone should have in their cabinet. The price is great and I can buy it in so many convenient locations that I've given up buying internationally known but expensive salon hair sprays.

October 21, 2016

I have thick hair so when I curl or straighten my hair I need a product that will work on my hair
This hair spray left my hair looking wet and brassy Had a difficult time getting it out

October 21, 2016

Though this product did work, it is not my favourite hair spray. The sprayer plugged easily and caused a 'chunky' look in my hair. When it's working group, however, the product is good and great value for money.

October 21, 2016

Not a huge fan of this hairspray unfortunately. It had a weird residue and it did not work effectively enough to hold my hair in place .. Not a good one for me..

October 20, 2016

This product is a bit more expensive than other drugstore brands because you get a better quality spray. It smells amazing, and Tresemme can be trusted with your beauty needs. This spray holds very effectively and is highly recommended.

October 20, 2016

This is so far the best hair spray I have ever used. Borrowed my aunts one day and that was it, went out a purchased it. Holds my hair where I sprayed in place without leaving a hard sticky feeling.

October 20, 2016

I use almost all TRESemmé products because the product does wonders. This hairspray works really well on my hair. When I spray it directly on my hair or in my hands when I just want to touch-up - I love that it is not sticky or leaves a white residue after hours in my hair. The quality is amazing and does exactly what it says it'll do. It holds in the short pieces of my hair around my face which I love because I hate when the little pieces of hair fall out of my up do's. I do like the smell as it is not as strong as other brands that I have tried in the past. I
am currently using this product and will continue to use it.

October 19, 2016

I love this hairspray. It's light weight and works great with my permed hair. Lots of times I don't spray it directly on my hair, but spray in my hands and style that way. This product has enough hold that I don't have to apply it directly to my hair after doing that and it holds all day.