TRESemmé® TRES Two Mega Firm Control Super Hold Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 31, 2016

Love this! Holds really well and I like that it's not in an aerosol spray so you don't get that 'cloud of mist' effect when using it. My hair was a little stiff, but for this level of control that was totally understandable and acceptable to me.

October 21, 2016

Tresemme Tres Two Mega Firm Control Super Hold Hair Spray does exactly what I need it to do. I have wavy greying hair that has a mind of it's own and this hair spray keeps it under control really well. I have a lot of loose hairs after I pull my hair back and Tresemme Mega Firm Control allows me to tame them and keeps them tamed all day long without making my hair look bullet proof. I use it mostly for work so that I can keep my hair back and not have to wear a hairnet, so it's perfect for me.

October 21, 2016

I think Tresemme mega firm hairspray control is amazing product. I can style my hair and spray it on and my hair can hold the style for 2 days. For me that means saving time and great style for a couple of days. Give it a try‼️

October 21, 2016

I usually do not enjoy using hairspray with a nozzle and this did not overly impress me, unfortunately. I prefer a compressed bottle as it applies easier and more effectively. And the scent wasn't pleasant.

October 20, 2016

This product is amazing!! Keeps my hair in place without weighting it down or making it feel stiff.
I have tried other brands and this one has been my favourite.

October 20, 2016

This product works very good! Holds well, definitely recommend it. I got my mom and sister on using this as well. It's my go to for hairspray now. I don't find it overly crunchy like some hairsprays are

October 19, 2016

This product is fantastic and is especially great for anyone with fine hair. Wouldn't use anything else. I just love the Tresemme line of hair products. You get salon results everytime, without the salon price.

October 19, 2016

Not a bad product....It works well and I found that may hair's curls stayed in place for most of the evening.It did not however change my mind on switching products on I already use to hold my hair. I will say though that for the price and the fact that it works it is well worth a try.

October 19, 2016

This is awesome hair spray. I use this all the time, it doesn't flake, weigh it down or anything. Holds great! And is great value can buy this almost anywhere.

October 19, 2016

I love their products normally but this one missed the mark for me. I found that it made my hair have the appearance of being greasy and almost as if it was glued to my head. The smell was okay which is also important to me but honestly it juat didnt hold up for me. The spray opening did get clogged and it took hot hot water ans bobby pins to unclogged. I have never had that happen with the aerosol cans.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear