TRESemmé® TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 2162 in Hair Care

An ultra fine mist for easy, all over, flexible hold.It's a flexible-hold spray that keeps hair in place and goes on dry, thanks to its water-free formula.This brushable spray gives you softness (not stiffness) for a light, natural hold.Don't like your first attempt? Brush it out and start over (no kidding).Perfect for days when you need staying power but not extreme hold.It refuses to weigh hair down and is resistant to frizz and humidity for 24 hours.

November 28, 2016

This is my go to favourite hair spray. It holds my hair really well in every season and best of all it doesn't clump. My hair still moves so it doesn't look pasted together.

October 26, 2016

Great price and performance! This hairspray works really well, smells nice and my hair stayed in place most of the day. Will definitely purchase a goon.

October 26, 2016

This hairspray is really good for the price, I find it hold for a good amount of time but the only downside is it has a bit of a chemically smell to it.

October 24, 2016

Not really strong enough to tackle thick, unruly hair. One thing that's odd to me is pushing 'brush out' as a feature when you can do that with basically any hairspray.

It does have a light flexible hold, but struggles with more complex styles. The smell isn't too bad though and it's a good price.

October 22, 2016

If you need a strong hairspray to hold your hair and doesn't want to spend a lot of money, this is the product for you! I've been using the same product for years because it does its job and the price is cheap too. It's also nice that drugstores sell it since it saves me a trip to the mall just to get a hair spray for any last minute purchase. Have been using it for years, and will continue to do so.

October 21, 2016

Je trouve que ce fixatif fonctionne super bien, j'ai les cheveux quand même gros et lourd et il arrive a garder mes cheveux en place. Il laisse un look naturel et un fini non collant.

October 21, 2016

Loved this product. It didn't make my hair to clumpy and yet it held up in the wind and humidity. I would recommend this to my family and friends for sure. And the price I paid at Superstore with my coupon on top of it was amazing. Will definitely buy this product again

October 21, 2016

I was satisfied with the results of this hairspray. It left my hair feeling managed, soft, and smooth. I typically require a heavier duty hairspray but surprisingly this product worked perfectly for me. Great product and price .

October 20, 2016

I recently purchased this product for the first time. Very happy with it. It keeps your hair looking and feeling flexible but is strong enough to keep the little fly always in when I have my hair in a ponytail.
The scent is not overpowering which is nice.

October 20, 2016

I love this hair spray. I love the fact that it has a fine mist. I have very fine hair so the fine mist works great for me. No stickiness as with other hair sprays I have used. This is my always go to hair spray.