TRESemmé® TRES Two Unscented Extra Hold Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 2246 in Hair Care

November 30, 2016

Finally a tresemme product I like! I found this to work really well on short hair and kept my style in shape on a moderately windy day. Being unscented it definitely has that 'hairspray' smell, but since it works, I can fight through that!

October 21, 2016

The best hairspray if you need your hair to stay in place for updos or high ponytails. It's fabulous and no perfumey scent.
    It's my go to hairspray
    Great quality at an affordable price

October 21, 2016

I used to use this hairspray and a couple others when I curled my hair. But this one didn't last long and my curls would drop really fast within maybe an hour or so. Not the best hairspray out there

October 20, 2016

Wonderful hairspray overall. Used after styling and it left my hair looking and feeling managed and less frizzy. I was able to tame those typical fly aways as well. Great price as well. Totally recommended if your looking for an affordable good quality hair product.

October 20, 2016

A great, light hairspray. It keeps my flyaway hair in place without being sticky or heavy. Also love the fact that it's unscented. This is a much better value than the expensive spray that I had been using and it works just as well.

October 20, 2016

Great value, great quality and effectiveness. I like the fact that it is unscented. Does not leave my hair feeling sticky and weighed down. I would definitely purchase this hair spray again.

October 20, 2016

This is my go-to hairspray! It's the only hairspray I've ever found that gives me the hold I need without turning my hair into straw. Add to that the fact that it's one of the more affordable brands on the shelf. I would absolutely recommend it!

October 20, 2016

I buy this hair spray often (about once a month or so). I have very long, straight hair that I like to curl. I have to use a LOT of hair spray - and at $4.99 this is a great deal! This bottle is significantly bigger than most other brands - for less money. The spray itself works fairly well - it is very non-sticky, which I love. Just wish the hold was a bit firmer - my hair tends to fall a bit when I use this product, but I am still happy with the results! Non-sticky and non crunchy - it is a great flexible spray.

October 19, 2016

This is a great affordable product. I have been using it for years and will continue to use it. It has great hold for my fine hair that holds for the whole day.

October 19, 2016

I have been using this hairspray for ever can't remember not using it to be honest! I like it because it doesn't leave a white film in my hair.Even if I use a lot of it my daughter's love it and used it on her wedding day.Thanks for saving the day tresemme!