TRESemmé® TRES Two Unscented Super Hold Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 2163 in Hair Care

October 25, 2016

This hair spary is what you need for everyday hair spary use. I work in a perfume free environment and doing something where I'm constantly on the move. I put this hair spary to the job and it held up. Nobody knew i had hair spary on because they couldn't smell that hair spary smell. And it keot all my fly aways hidden.

October 24, 2016

Not the greatest product. The pump wasn't working after only a few uses and I could use it anymore. I didn't find it effective when I did use it and my hair felt sticky

October 24, 2016

Ce n'est pas mon spray préféré, il laisse un drôle d'effet dans les cheveux, en plus j'aime bien utiliser des produits qui on un parfum, car s'il n'est pas efficace plus qu'il faut, au moins il parfume.

October 21, 2016

I didn't like this hairspray it was to sticky and came out weird and made my hair all hard and gross and my curls didn't last the day. Maybe I had a defective spray cause a lot came out.. its was intense.

October 21, 2016

This is one spray I was not happy with. I didn't find the lasting hold I get with many other Tresemme hairspray. Went back to #4 and #5 hold. But you never know till you try.

October 21, 2016

I stopped using this after 2 uses because it left a weird white flaky residue on my hair which I'm not into! Also I prefer aerosol spray vs a squirt spray for a hairspray, I felt this squirt spray didn't give me an even coverage as an aerosol spray does!

October 20, 2016

Without spending a fortune this spray delivers maximum hold. It doesn't dull hair's natural shine. It's a fine mist that has long-lasting hold without the stiffness that other brands tend to have. Even in strong winds it holds all day. You can comb or brush it out without it flaking. It has an unscented non-sticky formula. This is an outstanding product!

October 20, 2016

I love this product! I have sensitivities to scents and love that this product doesn't have a strong scent. It definitely works well and has a super hold.

October 20, 2016

I decided to buy this product because it was affordable to me. It does hold your hair together and doesn't have a strong smell that will give you a headache only negative thing to me was the bottle it was in when you spray it on you will end up with too much hairspray buildup because you have to keep spraying it over and over to get all your hair

October 19, 2016

TRESemme Tres Two Unscented Super Hold Hair Spray is one of my favorites. I like how its unscented so i can wear it to any scent free establishment and not feel guilty as my hair is thin so i have to use a whole bunch of hairspray. It does a good job of holding my curls in AND to hold my baby bangs in place for the day or evening