TRESemmé® Ultra Firm Control Texture Gel Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 2162 in Hair Care

October 24, 2016

Styling was made easier and didn't leave my hair with a heavy feeling. Worked well for me since I do a lot to my hair! Not bad for the price. Blow drying my style was good. I did find that after one day and some hair spray that I wanted to wash my hair. I would reccomend this as a great drug store find.

October 21, 2016

Nah.... Not for me.. I didn't enjoy how it left behind a residue when it dried.. It also felt quite sticky in my hands which I didn't like either. Just not the product for me, I'll stick to the mousse!!

October 19, 2016

I have thinning hair, makes me very sad... so I careful that my hair products arent stressful to the scalp. TRESemmé® Ultra Firm Control Texture Gel kept my style perfect and washed out well. It never seemed to pull on the hair follicles and no pain to comb out.

October 19, 2016

I love gel and this one in particular is awesome at keep styled hair in place ! Its not a hard type of hold but it keeps it in place just enough an has a pleasant scent

October 19, 2016

TRESemmé® Ultra Firm Control Texture Gel works great. Use a small amount it will take you a long way and it also stays in place for a long time. I recommend this

October 18, 2016

My partner uses this product currently. I think his usual brand was sold out. He seems pleased enough but asked me a couple times if it was a "ladies product", haha! He's used to seeing "mens" on the label. I am not sure but anyway his hair works with this product. Too soon to say if he'll buy it again or go back to his other brand. I guess we'll see.

October 14, 2016

Je trouve que ce gel laisse les cheveux très luisants après le séchage. En plus, de la poussière blanche se crée très rapidement durant la soirée, ils n'ont donc pas tenu longtemps!

October 12, 2016

this gel will hold your hair into place all day long. it does not make the hair feel sticky and it has a string hold. a little bit goes a long way so you don't need so much product. i think it works best for long hair because it is a little bit strong for a short hair

October 10, 2016

bought this for my hubby since he has coarse hair and it works great. He has thick curly hair and it looks so good when it uses the gel. And it smells good too!

October 10, 2016

I do not use gel very often and I don't like to use it because I prefer hairspray but if you do like gels then I would recommend this one.. It works pretty well and is affordable