TRESemmé® Volume Healthy Volume Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 25, 2016

The results from this shampoo were good. It left my hair cleansed well and I also enjoyed the scent of the product. The bottle itself was quite large and priced very well, so that's a definite plus as well. Good store bought shampoo overall.

October 23, 2016

I have thin hair and this shampoo is just great for my hair. I stock up when it is on sale and this works well for me. I would buy it even it wasn't on sale.

October 22, 2016

I have fine hair. I received a few samples of this shampoo. I was not expecting much but thought of giving it a try. I was quite surprised with the results. The consistency is just perfect and the fragrance is mild and pleasant to the senses. It cleaned the scalp nicely and my hair looked quite shiny. It gives little volume as well but I need something that makes my hair look thicker. It does not cater to my need but great for someone who just needs little bit of volume.

October 22, 2016

I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair soft and shiny. I have naturally curly hair, and when I use the volume shampoo my curls are full of volume and I find it takes the firzz as well. I would definitely recommend this shampoo. It's great quality for the price!

October 22, 2016

Ihave always recieved good results when using the shampoo it has a nice fragrance that is easy to work through hair and rinses very well leaving your scalp feeling clean I find often volume boosting shampoos tend to leave my scalp not feeling clean and I find this does a good job and is priced well the bottles are also easy to pour out to the last drop which is always a plus

October 22, 2016

This is a great shampoo, dependable for making my hair feel bouncy and thick at the same time. I have been using it for a long time without any problems. Great value and great results!

October 21, 2016

This shampoo definitely give you lots of volume! But the more I used it I noticed it was becoming dry. I have colour treated hair and it looked a mess. The smell is good but not worth it looking like hay!

October 21, 2016

I used this shampoo for a few months and I noticed a change in the volume of my hair. Although my hair already had some body it made my hair very voluminous and gave it body. Loved the look

October 21, 2016

I love this shampoo. My hair is very fine & this shampoo adds so much volume to my hair. It isn't heavy or greasy , I can actually go 3 days without having to wash my hair. Before it was every 2.

October 21, 2016

I used this shampoo for several weeks. Although it did add volume hair, it seemed to strip any moisture I had and dried my hair terribly. What happened was my hair would break off with gentle combing or brushing. Will not use it again.

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag