TRESemmé® Youth Boost Recharges Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 2311 in Hair Care

October 24, 2016

TRESemmé Youth Boost Recharges Shampoo is an effective cleanser that leaves my hair clean, soft and smelling great. I have healthy hair that has a tendency to look oily but this shampoo doesn't make it look that way. My hair is also long, so ends can be dry. It doesn't strip moisture, either. I highly recommend this shampoo! The only thing I would like to see is a larger sized bottle with a pump.

October 24, 2016

This shampoo worked quite well for me. Left my hair feeling and looking drastically cleaner. The smell of the shampoo was quite pleasant as well. The main downside I would say is the size of the shampoo product, but other than that I was impressed!

October 22, 2016

J'ai acheter ce shampoing en me disant que j'allais donner un boost se jeunesse à mes cheveux, ça a très bien fonctionné. Il vaut la peine pour faire une cure par temps plus sec ou après plusieurs colorations. Par contre, j'ai trouvé qu'ils me donnait un peu trop de volume, puisque j'en ai déjà, donc ce n'est pas le produit idéal pour mon type de coiffure.

October 21, 2016

Tried this shampoo with the conditioner. Smell was good and my hair was soft and shiny after. Not sure about boosting but it did have a bit more volume. Seemed to be good value for the money

October 19, 2016

I tried this a little while ago and I was not too impressed. Yes it definitely washes your hair and stays clean, but I did not notice anything different. Too me, this is just an average shampoo

October 19, 2016

It makes my hair looks shine and smooth after I tried this product!! It was so amazing! I love Dove Product very much! I must highly recommend to my friends and my family.

October 18, 2016

To me this shampoo was just okay. Didn't make my hair seem younger especially since most people use colour and heat styled so we all have damaged hair to some degree. That said, it was a good shampoo for the price. Just can't say whether it really delivered on its advertised promise.

October 18, 2016

TRESemme has an amazing Youth Boost product line that I absolutely swear by. I started with the Shampoo and naturally the conditioner followed but the Shampoo alone was perfect! The scent is (as always) beautiful and I can use this product alone and my hair still looks beautiful after it is styled.

October 14, 2016

C'est un prix un peu dispendieux pour la quantité de shampooing offert. Je trouve la formule très intéressante par contre. Les cheveux sont soyeux et le cuir chevelu n'est pas attaqué.

October 14, 2016

La collection Tresemmé est tout simplement merveilleux pour les cheveux . La qualité des produits est très fiable. Ce shampoing rend les cheveux très doux et brillant. Facile à déméler et coiffer. L`odeur est aussi tres agréable.

Greys Anatomy