TRESemmé® Youth Boost Voluminous Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 133 in Hairspray

October 25, 2016

TRESemmé® Youth Boost Voluminous Hold Hairspray is one of the best hairsprays I've ever tried. I enjoy using this brands shampoo and conditioners so I had great hopes for the hairspray. It smells really nice and is not heavy on my curls. It lasts a long time and I definitely would buy it again. Highly recommend it. I think you get a good value for the price.

October 24, 2016

TRESemmé® Youth Boost Voluminous Hold Hairspray is one of the best hairsprays I've ever used! I love this brand so I knew this would be a great product. It lasts all day long and has a great scent. I definitely recommend this product as it is not too expensive- good price! It has a good value and is full of quality. I will keep buying this product!

October 22, 2016

Perfect hairspray! Le fixatif parfait! Pas trop collant, parfum agréable. Il permet de garder une texture naturelle des cheveux et d'obtenir du volume bien en place.

October 21, 2016

TRESemme Youth Boost Voluminous Hairspray has great hold. I didn't find my hair sticky or frizzy.
It was very light weight. I liked how much volume my hair had.
I was very happy to see that my hair style held up well throughout the day.

October 21, 2016

As a curly haired girl this hairspray worked perfectly to tame my hair- left it styled well, smooth, soft, and bouncy! There was also NO sign of left over residue and I found it to be a very light formula overall

October 20, 2016

again, HUGE HUGE TRESemme fan. Could write about all these products as I have a LOT of them in my collection! I have multiple hairsprays, as i like to try them all out. This one is one of my favourites- my hair is thin and goes flat fast. This is one of the good hair sprays that keeps the hold well!

October 19, 2016

I use this hairspray daily. It keeps the volume in my hair while keeping my hair styled. I find it works for my needs and the price isn't out of my budget. I highly recommend it.

October 19, 2016

TRESemme' Youth Boost Voluminous Hold. I really like this hairspray. When I apply a light spray it does a great job of holding my hair for about four hours. When I use a heavier spray it can last six to eight hours and does not make my hair look phoney or like it was starched. My hair still looks shiny and natural without getting mussed up throughout the day. I still look like I have freshly combed hair from morning till dinner. I don't remember any other hairspray with a holding power like this and looking as natural also. I have been buying TRESemme hairspray for over a year now and I have no intention of changing brands at all. When you have the best you don't need to look any further!

October 19, 2016

TRESemmé® Youth Boost Voluminous Hold Hairspray worked great. Its now one of my new products and the hold aspect is amazing. It held all day at work and works on my kids

September 30, 2016

yes it works great worth the price my daughter and I split as we do not use it all the time a-natural look and feel and still holds after you brush!!!!