TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 998 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

February 05, 2017

I have come across several different hair products, and this one has by far, been one of the most effective. Not only does it leave my hair feeling clean and fresh, but it leaves a visible shine with a very healthy feeling. I would definitely recommend this product.

January 16, 2017

J'adore ce produit
    Depuis que j'ai essayer ce produit je ne peut m'en passer
    Pas besoin d'acheter plusieurs bouteille
    Deux en une seule
    Laisse les cheveux doux et soyeux très longtemps

October 21, 2016

This 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner is great when you don't have a lot of time in the morning. Tresemme delivers clean and soft hair that is easy to style once dried.

September 15, 2016

J'ai essayé le shampoing 2 en 1 à cause de mon chum et j'en suis étonnée. Premièrement l'odeur , et deuxièmement il lisse et rend mes cheveux très souple et doux.

September 14, 2016

all girls should have this kind of shampoo in their showers . it provides a clean effect and it smells really good . in addition to having big bottle. this is an indispensable

August 30, 2016

This has got to be one of the more affordable shampoo/conditioner. We always used this in my family because our family was large and the shampoo had a good quantity. I find the product sufficient for its purpose but nothing too exciting. A generic brand could probably compare. However, I do have sensitive skin and this shampoo/conditioner did not irritate me much. I do think the product needs a revamp in its packaging to be a bit more exciting. The quantity and price point makes it a winner in my book.

August 21, 2016

Its works well on my hair, leaves hair smooth and healthy. I have dry hair, so retains enough moisture and makes it look great. smells great too :) would recommed this one !

March 08, 2016

The price isn't bad but the product didn't really work out for me. I'm personally not a big fan of a 2-in-one combination. I would rather use and shampoo and conditioner on its own. I find it worms a lot better for my type of hair.

February 24, 2016

I tried the tres semme two in one as they had very large bottles on sale at walmart so I gave it a go. It was okay at first but then I started to notice my hair was dull and kinf of greasy. It was leaving a film on my hair that would not rinse off well. My hair became flat and not shiny as it usually is. I used it about ten times before giving up and going to buy my usual shampoo. It was a good price but not a good product for my hair.

February 06, 2016

I found this to be a awesome 2-1 shampoo conditioner. I dont always use a 2-1 but for travelling it really is useful.