TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 935 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

October 21, 2016

This 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner is great when you don't have a lot of time in the morning. Tresemme delivers clean and soft hair that is easy to style once dried.

September 15, 2016

J'ai essayé le shampoing 2 en 1 à cause de mon chum et j'en suis étonnée. Premièrement l'odeur , et deuxièmement il lisse et rend mes cheveux très souple et doux.

September 14, 2016

all girls should have this kind of shampoo in their showers . it provides a clean effect and it smells really good . in addition to having big bottle. this is an indispensable

August 30, 2016

This has got to be one of the more affordable shampoo/conditioner. We always used this in my family because our family was large and the shampoo had a good quantity. I find the product sufficient for its purpose but nothing too exciting. A generic brand could probably compare. However, I do have sensitive skin and this shampoo/conditioner did not irritate me much. I do think the product needs a revamp in its packaging to be a bit more exciting. The quantity and price point makes it a winner in my book.

August 21, 2016

Its works well on my hair, leaves hair smooth and healthy. I have dry hair, so retains enough moisture and makes it look great. smells great too :) would recommed this one !

March 08, 2016

The price isn't bad but the product didn't really work out for me. I'm personally not a big fan of a 2-in-one combination. I would rather use and shampoo and conditioner on its own. I find it worms a lot better for my type of hair.

February 24, 2016

I tried the tres semme two in one as they had very large bottles on sale at walmart so I gave it a go. It was okay at first but then I started to notice my hair was dull and kinf of greasy. It was leaving a film on my hair that would not rinse off well. My hair became flat and not shiny as it usually is. I used it about ten times before giving up and going to buy my usual shampoo. It was a good price but not a good product for my hair.

February 06, 2016

I found this to be a awesome 2-1 shampoo conditioner. I dont always use a 2-1 but for travelling it really is useful.

January 20, 2016

I was disappointed with this product. I usually use TRESemme as my go to afford able hair care product and thought I would try the 2-in-1. It left my hair way too greasy.

January 11, 2016

TRESemme really only works when you have the shampoo and conditioner separate. I found this product left my hair feeling horrible afterwards. It's worth spending the extra money to buy a shampoo and conditioner set.