Tresemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray Reviews

Ranked #1167 out of 2161 in Hair Care

The perfect amount of touchable hold to protect your hair against even the fiercest humidity.The Volume Control Complex gives you lasting body and bounce that won’t ever fall flat in the middle of your day. Luxuriously soft and touchable, this spray will never leave you with a sticky mess—even if you get caught in a rainstorm. This lightweight formula leaves your hair ultra-shiny and manageable.

September 26, 2016

i like this product for a finish touch for my blowdring hair process! it doesn't make my hair sticky but you should be careful about the amount you put| it the effect doesn't stay that long though especially when there's wind outside!

September 22, 2016

Love this product. It doesn't leave that nasty sticky feeling in my hair yet my hair feels good and stays in place for the day. Would definitely recommend this product.

August 03, 2016

This product works great for when I curl my hair, spray a bit on, curl and it'll hold it in all night, then the night day brush your hair and there's a pretty wave. I use it all the time, the scent doesn't annoy me and it holds very well , and at a great price

March 09, 2016

I love how non-crispy this hairspray makes my hair. It adds just enough body and control while not making my hair look like its still wet or very crunchy. I use this daily with my curl cream to control my frizz and manage my curls.
I will definitely purchase again.

February 26, 2016

I really like this hairspray, and it does hold for quite a while (I wouldn't say that it holds it for the 24 hours, but it has a strong hold). The smell is not overly strong which is good, and also you don't need much for a goos hold. It also doesn't make my hair feel like hay which is always a bonus!

1.5/5

February 12, 2016

I did not care for this at all! It made my hair very staticky and it made it feel limp and knotty. Most definitely would not purchase ever again. Was very disappointed.

February 10, 2016

This is a great product and a great value. It doesn't make your hair all sticky and it doesn't leave and mess on your hair. If you get caught in the rain just dry the hair and carry on with no of the sticky mess

November 18, 2015

I'm a hair stylist and I actually use this hairspray quite often! It's always a go to!

June 09, 2015

great value for the price, great hold would highly recommend

May 03, 2015

The odor are Good!!! Only Good comments about this!!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas