Amazing

TRESemme 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray Reviews

Ranked #1962 out of 2307 in Hair Care

A weightless styling spray that builds awe-inspiring body and bounce to give your hair (and your day!) a little lift.The Volume Control Complex formula fortifies your roots with volume that will last for as long as your day (and night) goes on. Thickens up your hair to provide the perfect base for gorgeous body. It’s ultra-light and won’t weigh down your hair or let it fall limp throughout the day. Zap flat roots without washing your hair by blasting them with 24 Hour Root Boost and then blow-drying.

January 05, 2017

For my hair, this did not give any extra "body" All the product did was make my roots feel greasy and heavy. The product caused some sores on my head so I can only assume it's not great for hair follicles and pores.

June 17, 2015

I found this to really lift the roots ! Works as well as any high priced salon brand ! Very happy with product and price

August 12, 2014

Works well, better than mousse and it's more portable for travel because u can put some into a small spray bottle.

May 29, 2010

My hair is ALWAYS limp and flat....especially in the summer months.....I decided to spend a little more and try a new body shampoo......I was AMAZED !!!.....TRESemee 24 Hour Body shampoo is awesome !!!.....kept my volume even thru the heat and humidity !!!!.....

December 30, 2009

I use this with the mousse from the same line.

My hair tends to get oily, but this product does not weigh heavily on my hair. I spray it at my roots when my hair is damp, and blow-dry my hair upside down, and it works really well. My hair's volume is pumped up and it really does last through an evening of dancing!

April 10, 2009

What it is: root lifting volumizer spray

Where to get it: drugstores, beauty stores and anywhere else Tresemme
    products are sold.

How much: I got mine at CVS for approx. $4

What I like about it: gives great volume, not sticky, not heavy, and not
    stiff at all.

What could be improved: I'm not sure about the whole 24hr business... I
    styled my hair around 11am and about 4pm-ish, the volume had already
    began to fall. If I used this to style my hair for a regular work day,
    by lunch time my hair would have probably fallen flat already.

Overall: I like this product, but I don't love it. I think I'll stick to
    its cousin the Big Boost Root Lifting spray, also from Tresemme.

February 25, 2009

Hey everyone....well I was searching for a new body and volume line....and I found the best one. Its new TRESemme 24hour body. This stuff is awesome. I love to tease my hair and I really havent found anything that worked well untill I tried 24hour body. I fell in love! =)