• TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo and Conditioner
Good

TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 1045 in Shampoo

September 07, 2016

I love TRESemme products over most other drugstore brands, I swear those conditioners don't leave my hair half as soft as this stuff does. I LOVE my conditioner and I don't need to use half the bottle to get that silky feeling.

September 07, 2016

Best non-salon product I've found. I have fine, dense hair that doesn't tolerate build-up. This product is great at smoothing, strengthening but not building up or dulling. Can use it forever!

July 08, 2016

This is yet another free sample duo I received. The samples are small but I was able to determine that they do work nicely and they are worth buying as I have done since.

March 31, 2016

TRESsemme Anti-breakage shampoo and conditioner are great quality, wonderfully priced products.

I am not 100% sure whether or not it actually caused me to have less breakage but the scent of the shampoo was wonderful. I loved it.

My hair felt silk smooth after using.

March 15, 2016

Used several shampoos and this shampoo is pretty good for use. I don't know about everyday use but it works well every other day. The conditioner is also very good.

March 15, 2016

This is the only shampoo I can find that doesn't make my hair greasy ! I use it faithfully everyday with the conditioner .. I would definitely recommend it to people with oily skin/hair

March 05, 2016

Great fragrance large quantities for a great price! Love tbis product! Definitely one of my favorite brands and i will continue to purchase this product. My 17 year old daughter loves it also

February 05, 2016

I love tresemme shampoo & conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling smooth & shiny. Its light & deff gives volume to my hair. I love it!

February 05, 2016

love the feel it leaves on my hair all day light and fullness

December 20, 2015

I am using this shampoo 2 years ago and I feel my hair better by using it.