Tresemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner
Amazing

Tresemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #447 out of 539 in Conditioner

This lightweight, silicone-free conditioner has a formula with organic extracts, to give you extra body along with natural benefits for stronger, healthier hair.Formulated with USDA certified organic Sweet Orange extract, helps to create bounce while strengthening hair.Perfect for all hair types, it's hypoallergenic, dye-free and safe for color-treated hair.Leaves hair feeling up to 10X stronger after just one use.Naturally derived polymers condition for healthier, shinier hair.Now get natural benefits along with the gorgeous volume you love from TRESemme.

November 01, 2015

I am not really a fan of this brand, I don't mind the prices they are decent not really that expensive. It doesn't do the job for me though, my hair is very dry naturally and this in my opinion is kind of a cheap brand. This conditioner in particular I have used more then once as I have friends who use it and I use there stuff normally if I'm staying with them for a period of time. If you are someone with not dry hair as me then yes this is probably okay for you but I need High quality stuff for my hair. Is something I would suggest well it always depends on the person some things work better on other as we are all different but for someone with issues with dry hair I would have to say no I don't.

October 31, 2015

This conditioner smells great and leaves my hair silky and smooth. I have very knot and frizz prone hair and this keeps my hair tame. #tresemme

May 28, 2012

I'll sort of repeat my review for the shampoo here and you'll have to excuse me.

This is a great conditioner - it smells amazing, works well, it leaves my hair volumized and soft, pretty and managable. You really couldn't ask more of a product....

Except, I have a problem with the label "naturals." Yes, it has USDA certified organic essential oils in it, and claims to hae lower sulfates... but how much lower is "lower" when they're among the first ingredients listed? I just have a problem with this kind of marketing... if it's true, great, and if it's not... well, I don't know - it seems a bit underhanded if you ask me. This conditioner is affordable and easy to find, and I quite like it. I wish I could confirm or deny whether or not it's actually lower in sulfates or "natural" in any way other than the essential oils.