Tresemme Naturals Radiant Volume Shampoo

Tresemme Naturals Radiant Volume Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #783 out of 938 in Shampoo

Get fuller body and natural benefits with this new lightweight, lower sulfate shampoo. Truly natural volume is now right at your fingertips.Formulas with USDA certified organic Sweet Orange extracts, hair has beautiful bounce and lift without weighing down your style.Leaves hair shinier and feeling up to 10X stronger after just one use.Naturally derived proteins give you a more natural alternative with exceptional cleansing and volumizing results.The hypoallergenic, dye-free formula is even safe for color treated hair.Get the natural benefits you desire and the gorgeous volume you trust from TRESemme.

September 09, 2014

I have used alot of Tresemme products in the past and was very pleased.
As soon as I saw that they were jumping on the 'natural formula' bandwagon I had to give it a try, and I was not let down.
It does exactly what it says, gives awesome volume, and it doesn't feel like it's completely drying your hair out and stripping it.

May 28, 2012

I like this shampoo but I probably should've ready the label before I bought it. "Naturals" is misleading - sure it has USDA certified organic essential oils in it... but how much "lower" is "Lower Sulfates?" Especially when they're the first ingredients listed?

So.... it's a good shampoo and smells amazing. Works just fine, cleans and volumizes very well. But I'm having some trouble with what might be a shady advertisiing technique by Tresemme. If someone can confirm or deny, that's fine - I'd love for this to be natural and low in sulfates! It's quite cheap and easy to find. I want to love it, but I'm wary of all this "natural" marketing.