TRESemme Platinum Strength Shampoo & Conditioner

TRESemme Platinum Strength Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #459 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 24, 2016

I have very fine long hair with blond highlights. I used this to try and help untangle my hair and help hydrate my hair, I loved it! I was blown away, like is this really TRESemme?! LOL It made my hair silky, smooth and more manageable. I would leave in the conditioner a few minutes and got great results. It untangled my hair well and my hair felt less dry, less straw like. People starting complimenting my hair and asking what I use. I highly recommend it!

Sidenote: I actually purchased Shampoo and Conditioner to test them ( I had a coupon). I figured why not and they were regular priced at 3.99$ each which I thought was a fair price for a brand new unknown product on the market. I loved these products so much that I wanted to stock up on them. I guess they gained popularity fast because two weeks later, well guess what the price had gone up to 7.99$ each and have been highly priced ever since. So I have not repurchased as of yet. I work part time, I purchase items that I are within my means.

September 09, 2014

Love the scent, good value, works pretty well

June 14, 2014

Really surprised at this product. I usually only use saloon brands but after I tried these I'm hooked. Hair is so soft and silky.. Told my chick friends last night and one of them agreed as she's tried it as well.

May 28, 2014

Seeing is believing! I noticed a huge difference in the appearance and texture of my colored hair after the first use. I especially love the fact that a little goes a long way and it does not weigh the hair down. A must try for those that have color treated hair. You will be pleased!

February 17, 2014

I love this stuff! I originally tried it because of the samples they mailed out in Sept/13 and I fell in love with it. While it is on the pricier side of drugstore shampoos, it's worth every penny. I don't have damaged hair so I can't say that it lives up to the claims on the bottle to strengthen your hair after 5 uses, but I love the smell and how incredibly soft it leaves my hair! I can't wait to get the rest of the products in the platinum strength line!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye