TRESemme Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 999 in Shampoo

January 09, 2017

I've been using tresemme products for about 4 years now, I will probably never switch shampoo/conditioning brands again. I constantly get compliments on how my hair is so silky., and its because I use these everyday. I love trying out new smells and finding which ones work better for my hair.

November 30, 2016

j adore tout les produits tresemmé , d excellents produits , abordable , un bon parfum !!!! je recommande leurs produits a tous maintenant je n utilise que cette marque

October 29, 2016

I have thick hair and always found that when my hair grows long and gets to a certain length, it starts to feel heavier, unmanageable and dry so I always resort to cutting it short. But since I started using TRESemme products especially their weightless silicone-free line my hair not only feels light even though it's long but it's shiny and healthy. It costs a bit more than other shampoos but it's worth every penny to me!

October 04, 2016

TRESemme shampoo for dry hair is excellent. I use it everyday now to keep my hair looking smooth and silky. I would recommend this shampoo to everyone.

October 04, 2016

what can i say that many dont already know about TRESemme, it works well. it leaves my hair smooth and clean. i am currently using the damage repair line and already i see a difference.

September 16, 2016

I use the Tresemme 2 step volume conditioner and shampoo system where the conditioner goes first and then the shampoo. I have fine hair and it has been great. Never leaves my hair weighted, and feels great.

September 01, 2016

Best quality for the price. I love the smell and how it makes my hair look and feel. It's a Long time favourite and I always keep coming back to it! Love it!

August 31, 2016

I tried the Tresemme reverse system, it was heavily advertised and I saw it everywhere so I thought I would give it try. I was really happy with this product. I was able to not wash my hair for 3 days and it didnt get greasy. My hair was less frizzy and I find it worked really well. I have long hair and was scared of nots using the conditioner first but actually found there was less! This is now my #1 hair product and I highly recommend it.

August 12, 2016

I was looking for a new shampoo. I saw Tresemme being offered in a two pack. The Luxurious Shampoo (for color treated hair) with the Conditioner. I felt very happy with my find. I saved money, I know because I checked the prices on other products. I like the pump style on my bottles. No more fumbling with wet plastic bottles slipping out of my soapy hands, then the shampoo runs into your eyes, as your trying to put the wet slippy bottle back on a shelf. Ugh..
    I love how my hair feels after using both the shampoo and conditioner. I have life and body in my hair. I have no split ends,and no dry frizzes any more. Ya me. I have also noticed the color in my hair, tends to stay longer using the TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner. I just went out and purchased replacements. I can see using this for years to come. Thank you, TRESemme!

August 12, 2016

I use the leave in conditioner and love it! I have long hair and it leaves my hair soft and tangle free after washing. I purchased this product on a clearance rack, not knowing how effective it would be. Now it's the one leave in product I can't live without!

paxy24 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Annelimo added a new review for
    Metamucil

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam