Tria laser hair removal 4x Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 444 in Hair Removal

February 03, 2016

I received this for Christmas and I can already see awesome results. After 5 weeks of use, the hair on my legs and underarms has drastically reduced. I am looking forward to a hair free summer.

December 10, 2015

I purchased the Tria 4x laser hair remover after months and months of research. I have a problem with unwanted facial hair that I find very embarrassing. I have paid for numerous laser treatments at salons that have cost me well over $1000 in the end. For roughly $515, I am able to use the Tria in the comfort of my own home and see results similar to what I would pay for at a salon.
The one aspect of the Tria laser that really had me feeling confident in its hair removing ability is how it feels when the laser actually zaps the hair follicle. Having experienced the "pain" of laser hair removal before (feels like a zapping or "sizzling" under the skin... some areas are more painful than others), I actually took comfort in the same zapping feeling that the Tria gave. I have been using the Tria 4x for about 3 months now and I have noticed a significant reduction in hair growth! I even use it on my husband's back, he loves it!

For the price, I think it is well worth the purchase! I can't wait to continue my journey to becoming (unwanted) hair-free!

August 10, 2015

I think this product is dependent on what type of hair you have. I have thick black hair on my legs, under arms etc....and found this product to be a waste of time and money. And yes it HURTS a lot!

TRIA LASER HAIR REMOVAL;

After trying everything out there, all these lasers, yes they may work temporary but your best suggesstion and only option is go to a professional certified laser clinic.
After 5 sessions you will be completely hair free, free of growth!

These are a waste of money, time, and effort

August 10, 2015

I bought this unit about 7 months ago. I was very skeptical at first because I have tried almost everything to remove unwanted hair.

First let me say that this product is AMAZING!! In the seven months that I have had it, almost all my unwanted hair on my face, underarms and feet are GONE , and not just for a week but permanently!!

I use it on the highest setting which is 5 , I will be completely honest and tell you that it HURTS! Like being snapped by an elastic over and over agin; but if you want quick and fabulous results this is the setting that you should use... If you want to take more time and endure less pain use it on 2-3 and it will work just the same but take a few months longer.

The instructions say use it one a week or once every two weeks but I used it every other day and the results are outstanding!!

I would recommend this product To ANYONE who has unwanted hair and doesn't want to spend thousands of dollars in a clinic, or has any medical condition that hiders them from having someone else do it for them!!

March 15, 2015

Very good home removal n easy to use

January 26, 2015

I bought the Tria 4X in November off of TSC, and researched it for quite awhile before shelling out over $500. TSC had a 20% sale so I thought, well they offer a 90 day money back guarantee so why not give it a shot. I only have done my bottom half of legs and have only done about 3 treatments and well, I took my razor to Mexico last week (just in case) and just did it to smooth things out but truly hardly any hair has grown back. I think with one more treatment, possibly two, I will be hair free with maybe a touch-up down the road. You must shave before doing a treatment or it will sting a bit and I used the strongest setting (there are 5 settings). I plan on doing more hair removal on upper legs, bikini and armpits, especially now that I know it works so great. I will also get my 3 teenage girls going on it, as we spend a fortune in our house using wax and buying razors. A treatment does take awhile (about 20 min/bottom half of one leg) and unit needs to recharge after about 1/2 hour, so patience is a must but if one was purchased now for hopes of a hair free summer, it would be no problem. The only thing I wish the Tria had besides lower cost, is that you can't use the laser while charging and it would definitely speed up the process.

This is a great investment if considering doing salon laser hair removal or if you are a regular waxer or shaver.

January 17, 2015

Don't waste your money. I used this for 3 months doing exactly what the directions said and saw no result, it almost seemed as if my hair got darker/coarser if anything. They don't recommend using this if you have light hair and I have dark so that was not a factor. Very upsetting as I was hoping this would solve my hariness woes. I must also mention it's uncomfortable as it feels like someone is snapping you with hot rubber bands.

October 29, 2014

I tried this product as directed, my skin and hair are ideal for it to work, but I did not see any results aft 120 days. Would not recommend.

October 27, 2014

Have been using the Tria system for a couple of months. I don't use it on the highest setting, but I am noticing some results in the reduction/fineness of hair. It is something you have to be consistent at to see results