Trident Layers Swedish Fish

Trident Layers Swedish Fish Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 86 in Gum

January 22, 2017

I love Trident gum and the layers are awesome! I found this tasted exactly like the candy, sweet and flavorful. The flavor didn't last super long though unfortunately but I still would buy again for the taste alone.

July 22, 2016

These are fantastic! However, the flavour doesn't last very long :( I am a big fan of this candy, so I was very excited to try these. I will most likely buy them again.

July 07, 2016

Actually tastes like the candy, in my opinion! The price is a little higher than most other gums but I'd say it's worth it. Trident Layers offers some of the best flavors, and their gum is the perfect texture.

1.5/5

January 02, 2016

I didn't like this gum at all. I like gum that makes my mouth feel fresh but this kind it just tasted like candy.

January 02, 2016

I picked up this gum because it was sitting next to till. I needed to spend a few more bucks for the promotion at the grocery store. I grabbed a few packs of this gum. This gum was very disappointing. It did taste like Swedish fish candy at first. The flavour fades very fast. I won't bother purchasing this gum again.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Covering grey!

TiaQ added a new review for
    Toy R Us