Trident Splash Strawberry Kiwi Gum Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 85 in Gum

May 04, 2016

It has a great flavor, but it doesn't really last a long time. Personally, I like gum with a mint flavor to have after a meal, but I like to have this between meals. Also, it's sugar free!

1.5/5

March 31, 2016

I had this gum before. It isn't my favorite. It's very sweet. It's like candy. I rather just the regular excel mint kinds. Also this doesn't last long. Not even 10 minutes ans I had to throw it out.

March 31, 2016

Trident splash strawberry kiwi gum got a really good flavor with the first bit. But after a couple of minutes the flavor is pretty much gone, and not long after that it got a weird taste.

I wish they could some how make it so the flavor lasted longer and made it more worthwhile to chew.

I clicked on You Betcha.....because its not quite at a Fugheddaboutit level for me, but at the same time I am unsure of whether or not I will purchase it again.

January 02, 2016

I love the burst of strawberry kiwi inside when you first bite into it. It tastes good but doesn't last long.

December 19, 2015

The trident splash strawberry kiwi gum has great flavour with the first couple bites. Unfortunately the flavour is gone in no time.

June 14, 2015

This gum has a very delicious flavor, and a good tasting juice in the center, how ever the flavor does not stick around long.

May 19, 2015

This gum taste really good, however it doesn't last long at all.

May 19, 2015

I love the flavour of this gum - the strawberry shell is fruit and delicious and the centre is a fun twist. However, the flavours do not last long at all and the gum itself gets all sticky and bad much quicker than other types of gum.