Trident Splash Vanilla Mint Gum

Trident Splash Vanilla Mint Gum Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 85 in Gum

June 12, 2016

First of all, I know the flavors sound awful, but they are actually amazing together! The gum itself doesn't last very long but while there is still flavor it is so good. I love the fact that it is a splash gum, even though there gelatin inside so vegetarians can't chew it. I am in love with this gum and will continue to buy it!

May 11, 2016

this gum is pretty good, I wasn't quite sure what it would taste like with vanilla but it goes very good with the mint flavor. The gum has a long lasting taste

January 13, 2016

I'm a person that can't go without chewing gum. This is one of my favorite gums. I love the little splash of flavour it has and the minty vanilla is amazing.

January 12, 2016

My favourite flavour of gum by far. It's so good. I love the vanilla taste it has. I could easily go through 2 packs of this a day if I could!

January 11, 2016

I do not like this flavor. I'm not sure what it is about it, I just don't like it. It's too vanilla-y or something. Just tastes odd. Flavor does last a long time and the price is good.

January 11, 2016

This gum has a nice refreshing taste. The mint and vanilla flavour pair well together.

July 01, 2015

This gum is soo amazing and exciting to chew. Wen you first pop one into your mouth you get a burst of flavour with the vanilla mint in the middle, such a fresh surprise!

June 24, 2015

This gum is great, the vanilla and mint compliment each other very nicely, and the flavor lasted a long time.

April 15, 2015

It was very satisfying and delicious!

April 11, 2015

One of the better variety of flavors of gum. Gum tastes really good, mint and vanilla taste. The taste lasts long.

What do you think, have you tried it?