Triscuit Crackers Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 2318 in Grocery

Triscuit Crackers are available in 7 bold flavours that are perfect for topping or enjoying on their own! And like all Triscuit Crackers, they’re baked with 100% whole grain and are a source of fibre. Try them all!

January 17, 2017

Triscuits are definitely the preferred cracker for adding heavy toppings. They are super sturdy and and take a while to get 'soggy' so they are good for more wet toppings as well. They have a great array of flavours but my favourite is the originals. My only negative about triscuits is that they are quite high in calories. The crackers are quite thick so it's understandable but when add in toppings, you can quickly and unknowingly consume a few too many. I tend to reserve these for treat days or parties.

January 17, 2017

Triscuits have been around for decades. They are wonderful when making hors deuvres with cheese and different toppings. Very crunchy and won't break when spreading. I'm partial to the rye with caraway that you can only find in the USA.

January 10, 2017

mon choix numero un pour des craquelins, Ils sont tres bon au goût et tres bon pour la santé.
    Et parfait pour emporter dans les lunchs car pas trop fragiles.

January 09, 2017

Triscuit crackers are one of my all time favs. I like all the different flavors that are available. Always try to have Triscuit crackers around for snacks for the kids.

January 09, 2017

Triscuits are my favorite cracker to serve with artichoke dip.
    they are fabulous with cheese as well. My children love
    them & so do all the grandchildren. I always stock up when
    Triscuits are on sale or featured on Checkout51.

January 08, 2017

These are an amazing snack! Especially topped with a flaked ham and cheese and baked in the oven! My kids love them just plain as a snack for in their lunch!!

January 08, 2017

some flavors taste great. some taste nasty. seems very healthy which i like. i like the rosemary sea salt most. brown rice one ain't so great. needs some moisture. sometimes difficult to swallow. but is nice when you top it up with a tomato or like cheese and some kinda dressing

December 21, 2016

I LOVE triscuit crackers- and there are so many flavours now!!!!! These cracked pepper and olive oil ones are pretty good- my husband and I enjoyed them a lot. I got them on sale for $1.88... not bad! They are really good with melted cheese!!

December 21, 2016

Triscuits are my favourite crackers. They can be dressed up in so many ways! You can even melt cheese on them and they stay crispy! The fact that they now come in flavours is fantastic! The Smoked Gouda and Garlic flavours are my favourite. I buy triscuits every time I shop. Such an easy snack or even meal!

December 13, 2016

I am not a fan! I have no idea what this is trying to be, a cracker or chips, possibly cereal? It really just doesn't please my palette and I rather have something else as a substitute for chips.