Triscuit Crackers Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 2312 in Grocery

Triscuit Crackers are available in 7 bold flavours that are perfect for topping or enjoying on their own! And like all Triscuit Crackers, they’re baked with 100% whole grain and are a source of fibre. Try them all!

November 07, 2016

Love this product. The flavours are delicious and you get good value for your dollar. Tastes delicious with hummus or your favorite dip. they are on sale quite often as well.

November 02, 2016

One of my favourite cracker brands. Triscuit crackers are hearty and taste great. They are so versatile and pair well with a variety of toppings. We eat them alone or with cream cheese or pate or dip into hummus. I love their different varieties, especially the Rosemary one but we usually stick to the original because they go with everything.

September 15, 2016

Triscuts are always on sale at my grocery so we often have multiple boxes on the go. My big kid loves them- which I'm super happy about because of the complex grains. They are always in his lunch box.

August 26, 2016

Triscuits are always in our cupboard. They are so delicious in every flavor by my favorite is the cracked pepper. We eat them alone for snacks, serve with cheese, hummus, red pepper jelly..everyone loves them. They will always be a product we will buy and highly recommend.

August 13, 2016

I love these crackers! So good. They're about the same price as any other chip/cracker so not bad. There's so many flavours and all of them are delicious.

July 20, 2016

I just tryed these on the weekend. And if you like pepper you will really enjoy them. The pepper taste is kind of string. It goes well with cheese and pepperoni

July 06, 2016

These are one of my favourite crackers. Whenever they are on sale, I make sure to stock up. These go great with summer dips - spinach dip or hummus. :)

July 03, 2016

I have been eating these since high school many decades ago. I love them with a topping, cheese or spread. They now come in a variety of flavours too. A nice light crispy biscuit type of cracker. Great to pop on cheese microwave. They don't get soggy fast. Great to add to soups too and use for serving guests. My only real complaint is they are a little salty for my liking, the original flavour that is. It never used to bother me but since I have reduced my salt I can taste salt much more in anything now. The sodium in the biscuits are not high though, after reading the box. I wish I could find these in unsalted now.

July 03, 2016

Highly addictive. Once you start, you can't stop. Delicious and light, as a late night snack or party snack or just right before dinner cause I'm hungry but dinner's not ready yet. :D

June 29, 2016

These are a great snack for the whole family! I take them with me to work/ school and everyone is always asking for some! They come in a variety of flavours and there is something for everyone.