Triscuit Crackers Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil

Triscuit Crackers Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 1062 in Snacks

September 27, 2016

yummm. triscuit crackers taste so good and good for you. love to pair it with cheese or have them on their own.
I the flavor isn't to strong. great price too

August 24, 2016

I love Triscuit crackers and they are often on sale at either the drug store or grocery store. I'm not the biggest fan of Tomato, so I don't eat this flavor on its own; I make pizza with it. I put the crackers together on a baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese, bacon and peppers stick it in the oven till cheese melts - One of my favorite snacks.

August 24, 2016

Definitely a fan of these. Melt a little havarti or gouda cheese on them for a great night time or party snack. My only complaint is that i wish there were more in the box

April 01, 2016

The Rosemary Triscuits used to be my favorites, but these roasted tomato & oilve oil triscuits have taken their spot! They are good enough to eat on their own, but also go well with a slice of cheese or cucumber. They are pretty salty and highly flavored, but I love that. Its cheap enough to give it a try for yourself.